A private school in Beijing is looking for caring and energetic educators to join our faculty as elementary classroom or ESL teachers next term.
We're an independent coeducational bilingual K-12 boarding and day school in the Tongzhou District of Beijing, China. Our 16 acre campus in the Artists’ Village is just 20 kilometers east of the Central Business District. It’s a closed and secure garden community in the suburbs of the world’s fastest growing metropolitan. Founded in 1993, we’re one of the oldest private schools in Beijing. We strive to deliver the gold standard of education by combining best practices of Chinese traditional education and Western curriculum standards.
We seek educators who are passionate about working with children, highly collaborative, are solution-oriented team players, and want to learn and grow with us!
- Degree/Qualifications: Minimum BA
- English as native language
- Teaching certification; TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA certification as an alternative or 2 years of teaching experience
- Strong classroom management skills
- Experienced in integrating technology with teaching
- Familiarity with inquiry-based approach
- Love of teaching
- Experience of working with ESL learners is a plus
Overview of package benefits:
* salary based on experience, education and qualifications
* one academic year contract (renewable)
* medical insurance
* small class size
* free on-campus, private furnished housing*
* reimbursed annual flights home
* contract completion and renewal bonuses
* meal plan
* assistance with work visas and residence permits
* comprehensive professional development program for all teaching staff