– Maximum of 18 lessons per week (40-45 mins per lesson), with an average class size of 35 to 45 students.
– Deliver a learner-centered, engaging English course.
– Ensure equal participation of all students.
– Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities.
– Attend school festivals, parties, and events.
– Native English speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa.
– Bachelor’s degree or above.
– 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA certificate.
– Clean criminal record.
– Teaching license preferred.
– 2 years of previous teaching experience preferred.
– Professional, positive, and culturally aware attitude
- Two years of Teaching experience
Package and Benefits
-Excellent base salary: 13000 – 17000RMB plus RMB 3,000 housing allowance monthly (depending on qualifications and previous experience).
-6,000 RMB flight reimbursement paid after completed and fulfilled the contract.
-Annual salary increase
-All the national public holidays plus summer vacation
-Legal ‘Z’ work visa, work permit, and residence permit provided
-Accidental and Social insurance
-Professional pre-job training with on-going program supervision
-Free Chinese class provided
-Free lunch provided during the working schedule
-Airport pickup service
-Monthly team building
-Contract renewal bonus
-Paid sick leaves