- Must hold a valid TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certificate
- Non-native passport holders must have a Degree in any field of study
- Native passports holders do not require a degree
- Salary starting at 30,000 - 55,000 THB (depending on qualifications)
- Non-Immigrant visa assistance
- Work Permit assistance
- Dedicated support team
- Paid Thai public holidays
Teachers will have the flexibility to add and develop content for students. Class sizes are limited to 30 students and teaching hours per teacher are no more than 18 - 20 per week.
Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we’ll provide the rest. All our teachers are fully supported through the Entrust Recruitment coordinators and academic
management team. We also have a dedicated work permit/visa staff.
Entrust Recruitment is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years of experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible.