- Bachelor's degree
- Competitive salary: First year - 275,000 yen / month
- Fully furnished, subsidized company-provided apartment
- Transportation stipend provided at the end of final contract
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid training
- Subsidized corporate health insurance
- Contract completion bonus
Amity’s goal is to inspire students to master the English language in an engaging and supportive environment. Amity’s Education Department has developed a specialized curriculum and dynamic teaching methodology based on the four principles of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) learning: reading, writing, listening comprehension and speaking. The curriculum is enhanced through the use of Amity’s bright and colorful textbooks and workbooks as well as audiovisual learning tools that account for the age, growth and individuality of our students. Amity’s line of supplemental materials provides additional opportunities for at-home learning.
Amity is pioneering the use of smart technology in the classroom. Building on Amity’s interactive course incorporating the latest in computer-based EFL learning, Amity students are learning in new and exciting ways.
Love kids? Want to live abroad? Discover the world of teaching English in Japan!
Amity Corporation is a leader in the field of English conversation education for children in Japan. For over four decades, Amity has provided international teaching opportunities for enthusiastic professionals who enjoy working with children.
Amity Teachers have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable teaching skills as well as international business experience.
- Teach English conversation lessons to students ages 6 months to 18 years old
- Plan creative lessons using Amity teaching methods and materials
- Maintain regular communication with parents regarding weekly lessons
- Interview and counsel prospective students
- Marketing Amity products and services
- Daily communication with students and parents in the branch school lobby
- Prepare progress records during specified periods throughout the school year