- Hold a 3+ year university/college degree in any subject
- Be a fluent-level English speaker
- Hold a passport of a country where English is the official language or hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR)
- Pre-departure assistance
- Customized webinars
- 12-13/15/16 teaching hours per week during four teaching days
- Ensured tax-free monthly stipend (1,000€ in Madrid, 700€ in Castilla-La Mancha, and 875€ in Murcia)
- Health coverage as well as medical assistance guidance if needed
With ConversaSpain, participants teach English in Spain to students in Elementary, Middle, and/or High Schools in the public system. Tasks and teaching activities will vary from day-to-day, but it is a supportive role. Indeed, participants aren't in charge of an entire class, nor are they responsible for students' final grades or any serious disciplinary action. ConversaSpain are looking for truly dedicated ESL teachers who can fully embrace their role in Spain.
Teaching English in Spain with this program is a great opportunity to live in Spain, discover a new culture, gain valuable experience, make a change in life, and influence in others' lives.
Would you like to teach English while discovering the Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join our ConversaSpain team and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching 3-4 days per week from October 2022 to May/June 2023.
ConversaSpain will allow you to teach in a public school in the Madrid, Castilla-La Mancha, or Murcia regions. During this experience, you will have the incredible opportunity to share your culture while acquiring classroom experience and teaching skills.
Apply as soon as possible as there are limited vacancies!