- Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
- Bachelor degree holders (from an accredited university)
- Aged between 22 and 58
- Starting Salary 40,000 THB for EP Teachers plus 2,000 THB Cost Of Living Allowance for Bangkok and Outer Bangkok Schools
- Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht plus up to 5,000THB Cost of Living Allowance for Bangkok
- Contracts through to March 8th 2025 English Conversation, 20,000 THB Bonus. Contracts through to 31st March 2025, English Program (EP) 30,000 THB Bonus.
- No lesson planning for English Conversation - All teaching materials provided by SINE
- Teaching in dedicated classrooms using SINE PowerPoints
- Two weeks' paid holiday in October
- Paid Thai public holidays
- Aetna health insurance
- Western management
- Dedicated work permit and visa team
- Full-time SINE coordinator in your school
- At least two other SINE teachers in your school
- Partner schools in Bangkok, central and north east Thailand
- Comprehensive pre-departure support including visa assistance, online training, and online group Q&A sessions
- Airport pick-up upon arrival in Bangkok (where applicable)
- Full Training and Orientation in Bangkok
- Travel to teaching location
- Assistance finding accommodation in your teaching location
Work / life balance is the key to enjoying your time in Thailand and with SINE that’s what you get. With all lessons and materials provided for you, your evening and weekends are free for you to explore your local area and beyond.
As a SINE English teacher, you will be teaching English conversation to students aged 12-18 in one of our partner government schools in central Bangkok or north east Thailand. Teaching in dedicated classrooms, you will be using SINE’s multimedia equipment and PowerPoints to engage your students, and since all lessons are provided for you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
SINE has over 1,500 modules from our basic Total Conversation Program(TCP) to our Integrated Skills Programs (ISP1 and ISP2), so we are able to provide teaching material appropriate to the classes language level. Each lesson is usually 50 minutes long and you'll have a maximum of 24 lessons per week. When you're not teaching, you'll be in the teachers' room with the other SINE and Thai teachers. We put our own internet line into the school, so you always have good internet speeds available for your downtime.
English Program (EP)
You will be using resources from Cambridge. SINE provides you with a Plan of Work, PowerPoints, Textbooks, and Workbooks, so you can put your energy into customizing materials for each class. Teachers also have the flexibility to add and develop content for students as they see fit. Class sizes are limited to 30 students and teaching hours per teacher are no more than 18 per week with one additional hour of club.
Contracts: 17th April 2024 - 31st March 2025.
*(Must have a Science, Maths or English related degree)*
As an English Conversation Teacher with SINE Education, you will provide in-class English conversation lessons to students aged 12-18 in one of our partner schools in Central Bangkok, Outer Bangkok, Central Thailand or North East Thailand. You will be using SINE Education’s multimedia equipment and lesson plans to conduct your lessons, and since all lessons are provided for you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
Contract: May 6th 2024 - March 6th 2025.