- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Should be able to prepare relevant visa documents such as a clean national police check and diploma
- No issues on visa
- Be healthy mentally and physically
- Salary: 2.2-2.8+mililon won per month (depend on qualifications)
- Pension/insurance package, Airfare, Furnished single housing, Severance payment, paid vacation days
* With two "LICENSED Vocational Counselors"
* Licensed, Licit Company as a "Job Placement Service" with Government permission
* With "Fraternal Insurance" - Requirement for recruiting agency under Korean law
* Has been running for 9 years
(Fully Fledged recruiting agency)
Start date: ASAP~April/May, 2023 (jobs are available all year around)
Locations: We have jobs all areas in Korea (mostly Seoul and nearby areas, major cities, coastal cities)
Contract period: 1 year
Age groups: Kindergarten/elementary, elementary/middle school, or adults
Working days: Mon-Fri
Working hours: 7-9hours per day ( for ex, 9-6pm, 1-8pm, 1-9pm)
*adult teaching positions- usually offering Split shift hours (early morning and evening shift) but some schools have block schedule such as 7-4pm or 12-9pm or so.
Class size: 8-12 students per class
Curriculum: provided/ training will be provided prior (depend on schools)
Hiring Single or Couple teachers!
New comer/ non-experienced teachers are welcome!
If you have any further questions, Feel free to email us at