Summer Camp in Shanghai

If you're aged between 14 and 17 and are looking for an unforgettable summer experience, you're in the right place!

Join our two-week summer camp in Shanghai and immerse yourself in Chinese language and culture whilst making new friends from all over the world. Under the 24/7 supervision of our friendly team, you'll explore Shanghai, learn Chinese, discover a new culture, and have fun in a safe environment.

A typical day on the Summer Camp begins with 3 hours of Chinese classes, followed by an afternoon of exploring the city and taking part in a wide variety of cultural and social activities. Activities include calligraphy, watching local Chinese performances, visits to historical and tourist sites and more! During the weekend, we'll venture a bit further to show you Shanghai's most popular landmarks and the nearby water towns, giving you a well-rounded and fun experience of China's most international city!

• Make friends from all over the world
  • Take small group Chinese classes and learn in a fun and fast way
  • Immerse yourself in Chinese culture with our broad choice of cultural activities
  • Explore the city and its surroundings during weekends
  • Experience the most exciting and fast-paced city in Asia

• Instruction 9.3
Keyi

Shanghai summer camp 2018

It was such a nice experience in Shanghai, all the people there are very friendly and the food is absolutely amazing!! The accommodation was very comfortable as well and the classes are fun. It’s incredible i made such good friends within two weeks. I would everything about the trip was amazing apart from the last day- the day you say bye to all your friends. And I hope HuTong School will have winter camps as well.

May visit some more meaningful places
Annalies

Summer Camp Review

Karen took great care off us. If we wanted to rest or eat something different she would arrange it for us. She got to know us well and we all laughed as we told stories. She was really kind and understanding and a great person to spend two weeks with.
Bishui got along really well with our group of students. He would joke and laugh with us, join in on funny photos. It was nice having someone in the hotel to contact if there was any problems.
Overall the experience and our caretakers were amazing.

everything was great.
Christian

Absolutely Amazing

Had a great time at the 2018 Shanghai summer camp. Made a lot of new friends, had many unforgettable experiences and I can’t wait to come back.
My favourite times during this time were: going to the fake market and bargaining for items, going to the circus, meeting new people, making new friends, learning new words and phrases and being able to apply them in everyday activities, shopping, and having fun in our hotel rooms.
Special thanks to Karen and Bishuai for the guidance and fun!

I was fine with everything, but some of the other students couldn’t stand the amount of walking required.

About Hutong School

Join Hutong School to study, intern or volunteer in China. Founded in 2005 in the Hutongs of Beijing, Hutong School has over 10 years of teaching experience. We now have locations in Shanghai, Beijing, Hangzhou and Chengdu. All our programs are...