- Globalize your resume with for-credit internship opportunities
- Explore real China on a 2-week excursion to The Silk Road (Fall) or Yunnan Province (Spring) - included in tuition
- Chinese language tutor included and have the option to live with a Chinese roommate
- Make life-long friendships with classmates and peers from over 40 colleges and universities!
- Scholarships and financial aid available
Stand out from the crowd and join The Beijing Center for a Semester or Full Year immersion in the heart of Beijing, China!
By combining quality language studies and coursework, unparalleled immersion opportunities, and an excursion throughout the country, you will learn more about China in one week than you have in your entire life. You will select a level of Mandarin appropriate to your efficiency, and will have the opportunity to practice on a daily basis with a tutor, Chinese roommate, as well as on and off campus! Choose from over 20 courses accredited by Loyola University Chicago and taught by leading scholars from China's outstanding universities and institutes.
Each semester you will travel on a two-week excursion. In the Fall, you will follow the ancient route of the Silk Road, history's cultural bridge between East and West, and in the Spring, you will experience China's cultural diversity as you travel throughout country's Southeastern province of Yunnan.