China School Trips To Beijing & Shanghai

We are a leading Chinese school trip organizer with 9 years of experience conducting fun, safe and educational trips for kids & teens.

Highlights Of The Play & Explore Package

Our Play & Explore package embodies the full experience for those looking for an adventurous and action-packed trip in Beijing or Shanghai (your choice!).
Visit top 9 tourist attractions and get involved in Chinese activities and cuisine.

Highlights Of Learn, Play & Explore Tour

With this program, students will learn the Chinese language, immerse in the Chinese culture and tour various famous sites. You can choose to go to Beijing or Shanghai. It’s a comprehensive, all-in-one package!

Highlights Of The Intensive Chinese Study Trip

This program offers intensive Chinese in-class lessons. Students will also take part in Chinese activities and visit a few tourist sites in the city. Choose to go to Beijing or Shanghai.

Izzy

HSK pre with That's Mandarin

Mandarine makes me give a chance to go job doing well in China.
Mandarine对我在中国的工作非常有帮助!
I came to China with a level which is like a newborn baby. Three months ago, I couldn’t order food and even ask to get plastic bag at supermarket. And now Yes I don’t worry about that little things.
The most I love this class is they not teach HSK boring preparing test but practice real survive situation.
After I took one week class I could understand Parcel delivery man’s saying and taxi deriver saying too.
Second, Teacher and assistant always ready to hear your feedback.
I don’t think they just want to make money, they do love teach and help to improve chinese.
I satisfied with this class and recommend you guys firmly.

Leon

5 Great Years with That's Mandarin

I've been attending That's Mandarin on and off for 5 years now. They are a well managed school with a great central location in Beijing. Small class sizes, great teachers and free coffee make it a great way to keep improving your Chinese during a stay in China. The support staff work hard to help out with the visa process as well. Thanks! I've been attending That's Mandarin on and off for 5 years now. They are a well managed school with a great central location in Beijing. Small class sizes, great teachers and free coffee make it a great way to keep improving your Chinese during a stay in China. The support staff work hard to help out with the visa process as well. Thanks! Small class sizes, great teachers and free coffee make it a great way to keep improving your Chinese during a stay in China.

About That's Mandarin Chinese Language School

That’s Mandarin is China’s leading Chinese Language School delivering quality lessons to 3000+ students each year.

Study Chinese in Beijing, Shanghai, online or at your location.

Why choose us?
We offer only the best Chinese lessons for you with a...