Study in the heart of Beijing, at the prestigious Tsinghua University, alma mater to former President Hu Jintao and current President Xi Jinping of China. Our Semester in China program offers a wide variety of courses in STEM fields, humanities, and business. Plus, you’ll have the option to take Mandarin language courses, ranging from beginner to advanced. The University is close to famous historic sites, such as the Summer Palace and Yuan Ming Yuan Park. If that’s not enough, you can join trips that will guide you around and out of the city. Experience international wonders like the Great Wall or the Forbidden City. Living in such a bustling and energetic city, you’ll find many hidden treasures during your time in China!
- Live in Beijing, the political and cultural hub of China
- Exceptional academics at China's No. 1 university
- Small class size, ideal for language
- Vibrant campus life with numerous club and sports opportunities
- Optional organized excursions to explore the Chinese countryside