On our Summer in Costa Rica program, you’ll live in the vibrant capital of San José at Universidad Veritas. Here, you can improve your Spanish, take fascinating courses in English, and explore the country’s incredible biodiversity. You’ll live with a local family to truly immerse yourself in Tico culture. When you aren’t hitting the books, you can dip a toe into the activities that make Costa Rica a top destination, like hiking volcanoes, zip-lining over the rainforest, and sipping delicious home-grown coffee. The Costa Rican saying “pura vida!” translates to “pure life,” which you’ll find is the way of life in this laid-back Central American country.
- Multiple dates and program options to fit any schedule
- Wide course selections, from art to business to tropical ecology
- Additional excursions available throughout Costa Rica for an additional fee
- Cooking classes, dance classes, and sports events to help you bond with your classmates
- Small language classes to bolster Spanish skills
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.