Architecture Summer Program + Internship in Prague

Lego internship photo
Lego internship photo
Photo at the award ceremony
Photo at the award ceremony
After completing the course, students are provided with ECCE graduation certificate
Student selfie on their day off
Student selfie on their day off
Student selfie in a café
Student selfie in a café
We will leave the class to visit the construction site
We will leave the class to visit the construction site
Lecture
Lecture

Join the Summer Program on Architecture, Land Development, and Real Estate in Prague from July 7 to August 21, 2020.
The program revolves around two core aspects: 3 weeks of intensive career-focused courses by relevant and successful industry leaders, followed by a 4-week-long internship in a company within your field in many major leading companies.
The main goal of this program is to cover a wide range of profession-related subjects normally not studied at schools of architecture or at least not studied practically; something that will be essential to the students in the real world.
ECCEDU programs are oriented towards preparing students for their future careers and to become the new leaders in their field. The ECCEDU Architecture and Design program is designed to achieve this goal, as the three components of the curriculum (i.e. the lectures, the internship, and the design assignment) will give students a better understanding of the business world of architecture.

• Join our unique vocational training, wherein you learn from high-level professionals and go on tailor-made internships in Architecture and Design.
  • Meet and interact with inspiring people, such as architects and business leaders, during a welcome gala evening for ECCEDU students.
  • Work on a design assignment under the guidance of two senior practicing architects with extensive experience in design and teaching.
  • Enjoy various activities in Prague and visit nearby towns, such as Kutná Hora and Český Krumlov, as well as neighboring European cities Berlin and Vienna.
  • Receive a Graduation Certificate from ECCEDU and a recommendation letter from your host company upon successful completion of the internship.

We’ve updated our refund & cancelation policy to allow for flexible booking due to COVID-19

We´ve been observing current situation carefully. Our programs are far away, so there is no need to cancel them. If the situation doesn´t look good by the end of May, we might reconsider. At this point, our strategy is to support students and their visa applications and refund them if they won´t be allowed to travel. If you have any questions or concerns, please know that we are here for you. Your safety is the most important for us.

Fiorella

Awesome experience

This program is a perfect combination of learning and having fun! , I had the best experience in the summer school, a very professional team and also very interesting material to work on, I will definitely recommend this program, especially if you're looking to gain some experience in recognized offices during the internship period.
Another thing to consider that was very interesting is that in this program you will have the chance to travel to another country, which makes the experience much more valuable, and off course, networking in Prague will give you a very good chance to improve your contact from all over the world.

Budget is very low so I recommend also if your budget is tight and you will travel during the program
venkatesh

experience in prague

I always wanted to do an outdoor experience and from my academics ive decided that i was not going to do master in architecture , so i was looking online suddenly i got this info about ECCE i was amazed to get such mindfull and such professional experience in this program plus the internship , i mean it was cherry on the cake . it took me on next level of knowledge , Now today i have my own studio in india called VGR Architects .
This program gave me confidence boost and this led to my transformation of carrer.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
late night parties , and made a lot new of friends
Joelle Salam

architecture program

I got to spend two great months in Prague with ECCedu, meeting people from all over the world and making lifetime friendships. I am so thankful for ECC as it opened me up to new contacts and professionals, widening my network and giving me the opportunity to intern at one of the best architecture firms in Europe. I also got to visit lots of beautiful european cities and got to explore their architecture. If I get to relive this experience, I wouldn't change a single thing. This being said, I surely recommend !

Maryam

ECCE Summer Program Prague

It was an overall good experience. The internship I had helped me quite a lot in my career. The staff and organizers took good care of me. I would for sure recommend. I went in the summer so there were a lot of things to do. It’s a great opportunity if you’re looking to have fun while interning over the summer. The lodging the school arranged was quite nice. Very clean. Anytime I needed help with anything the organizers were highly responsive. I felt safe and not at all scared. I’d definitely encourage young people, or college students to apply.

Elio

Best experience ever!!

Attended the architecture program 2019. Hands down!!! I had the best two months. I figured out what I'd like to do with my life, got a job offer and made friends totally irreplaceable. It was really amazing. The lectures, the lecturers, the events, the internship, the students - all. In the local culture, you get to immerse yourself and interact with a vibrant international crowd. A perfect opportunity to educate yourself as a whole, not as a student, but as a human. I'd recommend it completely!!!

Do not be afraid to experience new challenges, and to get out of your comfort zone.