Oxford or London, it's your choice!

Academic Studies Abroad (ASA) offers multiple programs in England. Based off of the classes that you need and the location that you desire to live in, ASA can help you find the best program match at Oxford Brookes University, London South Bank University or the University of the Arts London. Don't hesitate to contact us to find out which program is right for you or use the subject finder to discover which institution offers classes that you can likely transfer back to your home institution to keep you on track for graduation!

Amy

Studying Abroad with ASA

I could not have picked a better program to study abroad with. Everyone from the advisers to the programs main contacts were exceptionally helpful every step of the way. I was drawn to this program because of the afordable price point, and I'm so glad I was because the left over money I had let me travel all across Europe with some of my now best friends. Studying abroad is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am so happy that I got to experience it through ASA

Hannah

Great Experience

ASA was a great program to go through. The staff was extremely helpful. I got sick while I was abroad and my program director immediately helped me find a doctors office to go to and helped me through the steps to get an appointment since the healthcare system is different than it is here. They are a great company. I really liked that we had trips throughout the semester to other places in the UK. My group went to Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford, the Cotswolds and on a weekend trip to Wales. I definitely recommend ASA to anyone wanting to go abroad.

I think it would be nice to have another meeting or two with the whole ASA group while in the city.
Ilana

Oxford Brookes Love

Choosing to study abroad at Oxford Brookes University with ASA was literally THE BEST DECISION i've ever made! :D I was not a complete fan of my available academic choices or the academic process that they use in England (it's more writing and essay based than test and homework based as it is in America) but that was by no means a deterrent in my choice to go there! I had a blast and I made so many valuable friendships with people from all over the world! Many of whom I'm still in contact with today, 3 years after my year abroad!
My best tip for students abroad would be this: GET INVOLVED WITH SOCIETIES ON CAMPUS!!! :D It's the best way to meet new friends and get the most out of your experience. Traveling with the Road Trip Society and the ASA excursions gave me amazing memories that made my time there even more special and I know that my experience wouldn't have been the same with any other program. ASA was with me through every step of the study abroad process.
I give them a 15 out of 10 stars! I <3 ASA & England!

No improvement needed, it's already AMAZING! But it wouldn't hurt to offer more excursions ;)

About Academic Studies Abroad

Any study abroad program can get you to a country and find you a place to live. It takes a certain kind of study abroad program, however, to provide you with all the tools necessary to ensure that your experience is both memorable and fulfilling....