Spend a semester or academic year in London with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester through courses offered at Richmond, the American International University in London.
Students in the Traditional Program, Certificate in British Studies Program and Certificate in Fashion Management and Marketing Program live in central London at the university’s Kensington campus in secure university residence halls. Students in the Freshman and Sophomore program live at the university’s Richmond Hill campus and receive 10 meals per week through the student cafeteria.
Enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city tours of Kensington and London
• Theater performances
• Music concerts
• Visit to an English soccer game
• Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking you through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered as well.
- Tours of London and historic sites
- Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury
- Earn up to 15 credits with transcripts issued by Richmond, The American International University in London
- Optional 3-day trip to Paris, France
- Internship and volunteer opportunities