View Other Details
Round trip flights and airport transfers included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
Spend a J-Term, summer, semester or academic year in London with AIFS Abroad! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester. Academic credit for the AIFS London program is awarded by Fairfield University.
Enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided city tours of Kensington and London
• Theater performances
• Music concerts
• Visit to an English soccer game
• Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking you through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered as well.
- Tours of London and historic sites
- Day trips to Cambridge, Stonehenge and Salisbury
- Earn up to 15 credits with transcripts issued by Fairfield University
- Optional 3-day trip to Paris, France
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
Spend your January term studying abroad in London, England with AIFS Abroad! Earn 3 credits studying history or British fantasy writing.
Cultural and social activities include a sightseeing tour of London, day trip to Oxford, visit to a West End theater show, ride on the London Eye and visits to museums and galleries. An option 3-day excursion to Paris, France is also available.
Spend your summer in the thriving city of London, England with AIFS Abroad! You’ll earn up to 12 credits through Fairfield University. Programs include a Traditional Academic Program, Black London Program, or Undergraduate Research Program.
Cultural and social activities will include:
• Guided walking tours
• Rugby and cricket matches
• Ballet and theater performances
• River boat cruise along the Thames
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad. AIFS also offers internship and study abroad + internship blended programs to support the development of personal and professional skills.