View Other Details
At AUP Summer School, you’ll engage in lively discussions, in-depth language study, and intensive workshops with professors & students from around the world. Our summer classes are organized into interdisciplinary institutes that provide the ideal mixture of intensive learning in class and creative exploration of Paris, combining the best of our academic programs with excursions and events around the city. Whether you take one class or a few, you will get to experience the best of what both AUP and Paris have to offer. Earn credits towards your degree or as part of your continuing education through class audits.
Choose among 50 courses and six Summer Institutes:
- Art History & Fine Arts
- French Language & Culture
- Communications & Media Studies
- International Business
- European & International Relations
- Creative Writing
- Enroll in summer courses at a university in Paris that follows an American-style curriculum.
- Learn in Parisian museums, paint in its streets, study the multi-ethnic world of contemporary French life and immerse yourself in European culture.
- Spend the summer living and studying in the heart of France.
- Study courses that are exciting and relevant, and often incorporate Paris into the learning experience.