USAC welcomes students to come study abroad at the University of Pau in France! USAC's French and European Studies program gives students the opportunity to study in this small, charming city set against the magnificent Pyrenees.
Courses available at the University of Pau are taught in both English and French, and range from French language courses at all levels to multi-disciplinary options focusing on French studies. Professional Internships can also be arranged for students of at least Junior standing who have taken no less than 4 semesters of college level French or equivalent.
- Live in charming Pau, a lovely small city set against a stunning backdrop of the Pyrenees and with more green space per inhabitant than any other European city
- Choose from courses in Intensive French plus a choice of electives
- Enjoy field trips to the Pyrenees and the French Basque coast
- Take the optional Paris/Loire Tour and soak up all the “City of Light” has to offer
- Participate in sports activities such as skiing, hiking, yoga, dance and more