View Other Details
3 weeks (July 11 to July 29, 2022)
Apply before March 1, 2022 and receive an "Early Bird" discount of 10%!
April 15, 2022
In this Summer School you learn all about fundamentals in automation and simulation. The topic simulation features various exercises in a computer lab. You solve real world problems by applying software and acquire a solid understanding of methods used in mechanical engineering.
During a lab tour, you gain an insight into the institute's research approaches. In the automation part, you discuss modern automated production systems, covering all the major cutting-edge technologies of production automation.
The courses are highly interactive and contain a lot of intensive and fun teamwork.
✓Lectures & tutorials
✓Project work in a computer lab
✓Try and test methods
✓Intercultural exchange & social events
No more registrations possible! Registrations for next year are possible as of November 01,2022.
- Learn hands-on with exercises, use cases and practical units
- Get insights into German companies & organizations and the opportunity to build a network
- All our Short Courses have their own Mentors, who will help our participants to get to know Aachen from a true student’s perspective
- We offer you a wide range of social events: Intercultural training & meet-ups, sports day, karaoke night, barbeque, honoring events and more
- Aachen is located in the heart of Europe - some city trips to other cities and countries are included! On the weekend you have the opportunity to explore Germany and Europe on your own