Imagine strolling to class with ancient ruins as your backdrop. With a Semester in Greece, the city of Athens will unfold before you, and glimpsing the Acropolis will become second nature. Although Athens is Europe’s oldest city, you’ll also enjoy its modern flair and contemporary art. This historic metropolis has a vibrant street life and laid-back lifestyle. You’ll take classes at Hellenic American University’s Athens campus and live and study in the heart of the city. Small class sizes give you personalized attention and you can join student council or one of several student clubs. Thanks to guided walking tours and included excursions, you’ll never feel lost in your new home during your Semester in Greece!
- Ideal location for exploring the Mediterranean, including the beautiful neighboring islands of Hydra, Poros, and Egina
- Visit the historical Acropolis, Ancient Agora, and other sites
- Greek cooking classes with fresh ingredients from local markets, or traditional dancing classes
- Artful blend between ancient history and modernity in a 3,400-year-old city
- Enjoy the diversity of students on campus (including local Greek students) and become part of the small community that HAU considers family
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.