Sign on for an unforgettable summer in Athens, Greece, the oldest city in Europe. During your Summer in Greece, you’ll take unique classes at Hellenic American University, but your classroom will extend into the city itself. Roam the rugged hillsides filled with lush wildflowers and gaze at the crystal blue Aegean Sea. Hop a ferry to Hydra to experience an island without cars or scooters. Delight in traditional cuisine with olive oil and feta cheese on every table. Basically, you’ll bask in the warm hospitality of the Greeks on campus and in the city. How’s that for an epic summer?
- Small, intimate school centrally located in Athens
- Views of the ancient Acropolis from the top floor of a campus building
- Greek cooking classes with fresh ingredients from local markets
- Artful blend between ancient history and modernity in a 3,400-year-old city
- Trips to iconic monuments from throughout Greece's rich history
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.