Spend a semester or academic year in the charming city of Limerick, Ireland with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester at the University of Limerick (UL). Courses are taught in English.
The University of Limerick offers a service learning program for AIFS students. Community projects focus on a specific need within the local community.
You’ll live in university townhouses on campus and receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Literary walking tours and traditional Irish music night
• Visits to museums, castles and historic sites
• Day trip to the West of Ireland
• 2-day trip to the Aran Islands
• Day trip to Dublin (fall semester)
• 3-day trip to Cork (fall semester)
• Day trip to Killarney (spring semester)
• 3-day trip to Galway (spring semester).
A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- 2-day trip to the Aran Islands
- 3-day trip to Cork (fall semester); 3-day trip to Galway (spring semester)
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by University of Limerick
- Live in a university townhouse on campus and receive a meal allowance
- Volunteer opportunities available
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.