API Study Abroad Program at Maynooth University in Dublin, Ireland

This picture is from an API trip to London… we trusted the wrong person with the map #losttourists but it was still a lot of fun wandering around.
This is a picture of some of the friends I made while at Maynooth University
This taken at an API trip to Giant's Causeway
Jumping for joy that I got to meet amazing people and live in an amazing country!
Had the opportunity to visit Northern Ireland!
The group of us API Maynooth students traveled along the Wild Atlantic Way!
API Study Abroad Program at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
API Study Abroad Program at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth
API Study Abroad in Ireland with API!
API Study Abroad in Ireland with API!

Maynooth University offers students the best of both worlds - a smalltown experience located within an easy commute of Dublin city. The school prides itself on being Ireland’s only “university town,” and the beautiful, historic campus is closely integrated within the vibrant County Kildare town of Maynooth. The University traces its origins directly to the foundation in 1795 of St. Patrick’s College, Maynooth, and it is Ireland’s second oldest university. It has a long-standing international reputation for learning and academic excellence in the sciences and humanities. API students who choose to study abroad in Dublin at Maynooth University choose from a range of undergraduate courses as offered in the Faculty of Arts, Celtic Studies and Philosophy, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and the Faculty of Social Sciences. Maynooth University also offers a graduate option to API students!

API Scholarships
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information

API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.

$250 - $1,000

Wendy

Amazing Experience

I was extremely nervous to travel overseas and experience a different culture and society. But everyone associated with API made my transition so much better than I could have ever imagined. The people I met in my program at Maynooth will be in my life forever and I can't thank API enough for giving me the opportunity to branch out and have the time of my life! We traveled all around Ireland and got to experience the rugged and beautiful landscapes around the Emerald Isle!

I don't have anything to add because the program was everything I could have asked for and more!
Nicole

API Rocks!

API definitely made my experience so much more enjoyable. They were there to guide me through living for 9 months in a foreign country and just made the transition so much easier. I highly recommend studying abroad with the API program. I met great friends, my program directors were fantastic people. My experience studying abroad is the greatest of my life and I can guarantee that that is because of API. Through the program I met a few of my friends and through one of them is how I met was introduced to the rest that I would be with for the whole school year. They made the first couple days so much less stressful, and I loved going on trips with API (also the only time in my travels that I slept in a hotel versus hostel).

I really don't have much to say about improvements. It's a great program that's a little pricey, but you definitely get your money's worth.

Location:
57 F / 37 F
Airports:
Dublin
( DUB )

Dublin is the capital of the Republic of Ireland and is the largest city in the country teeming with pubs, castles, museums and Irish step dancing.

About API

College students may study abroad with API in over two dozen countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. With a wide variety of courses offered in almost every major discipline and in various languages of instruction, it is...