View Other Details
- UCD Global Excellence Graduate Scholarship award offers up to 100% tuition scholarships for eligible programmes
- UCD International Scholarships are awarded at time of acceptance to eligible programmes based on merit
- Specific College scholarships are also available based on eligibility
UCD is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to certify loans under the ‘William D. Ford Direct Loan’ Program. Under this Program, eligible students can obtain federally supported Subsidized & Unsubsidized Direct loans and Direct PLUS loans.
University College Dublin has a thriving graduate student community of over 9,000 students that works and learns on two world-class campuses. Through our six Colleges, UCD offers Ireland’s most diverse range of graduate opportunities. Programmes are led by academic experts and offer students unparalleled choice at all levels. UCD offers a unique campus environment with world class degree programmes and research sitting side-by-side with a wonderful array of clubs, societies, sporting facilities, student residences and woodland walkways. University life should be a journey of academic and personal discovery and the UCD campus facilitates both.
- No. 1 for Graduate Studies in Ireland
- No. 1 in Ireland for Graduate Employability three years in a row
- No. 1 Irish University of choice for international students
- Ranked in the top 1% of higher education institutions worldwide
Scholarships for International Students
UCD is pleased to offer a number of scholarships to international students. All UCD scholarships are advertised online. Please explore the link below to see what options are available to you.