View Other Details
Round trip flights, airport transfers and 2-night London stopover included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
Spend the summer in the classic city of Florence, Italy with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 10 credits at Richmond, the American International University in Florence. Courses are taught in English or Italian with no previous Italian language study required.
Live in a student apartment in the center of the city. Apartments come with a fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom, and access to a washing machine. Homestays are available for students on the 7-week program. Meal vouchers are included and are a program highlight.
In Florence, you’ll enjoy cultural activities such as:
• Museum visits
• Concerts, operas and ballets
• Cheese tasting
• Gelato tasting
• Food and wine pairing
• Day trips to Pisa, Cinque Terre, Siena and the Tuscan coast.
An optional 3-day trip to Rome and an optional 3-day visit to Venice are available. A 2-night tour of London, England is available to students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 10 credits and transcript issued by the Richmond University
- Meal vouchers included - with nearly 100% of AIFS summer students rating the meal plan as "excellent"
- No previous Italian language study required
- Internship opportunities available
- Day trips to places such as Pisa, Siena and Lucca