You love art, architecture and urban design? You want to connect with people that move creative ideas forward right now? Experience Venice and the Venice Biennale as an insider together with like-minded students from all over the world.
PROGRAMS & CONTENT
One or two week programs that run from May until November. Choose your focus: Venice Biennale revealed, Creative Entrepreneurship Contemporary Architecture or City Lab Venice.
Morning classes take place in historic palazzos located in the centre of Venice. You spend afternoons visiting museums, design studios and the Venice Biennale, the most prestigious art and architecture event in the world. Each program includes workshops in the city with architects, designers and curators.
We collaborate with internationally acclaimed professionals. Program's coordinator is James Taylor-Foster, contemporary curator at ArkDes, former Editor-at-Large at ArchDaily, co-curator Nordic Pavilion of the 15th Venice Biennale.
Mornings are spent in historic palazzos where you will attend classes on various topics - including Art and Business; European Art History; Art Criticism; and Art, Architecture, and Venice. Afternoons are spent on visits to art studios, galleries, and Venice Biennale (Olympics of the art world).
- Enrich your perspective on current trends in Design, Architecture and the Venice Biennale and feel as an insider.
- Become more confident and understanding whether it is a leisurely exhibition visit or an important business meeting.
- Get exclusive insights and practical skills in a short period of time.
- Expand your network of international professionals and create exciting connections.
- Enjoy famous Lido beach, sunset prosecco on a palazzo balcony and a boat ride on the Grand Canal.