EF Language Year Abroad in Italy
View Other Details
Spend a semester or year exploring the magic and mystery of the Eternal City - from the ancient landmarks like the Colosseum and Pantheon to the backstreet trattorias that serve world-class cuisine. Learn Italian EF Rome, located in the Navona District. You will make guaranteed progress towards your language learning goals with EF's interactive immersion classes.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF's Italian school is accredited by EAQUALS and our courses are recognized by the Unversity of Montana, our partner in education. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the CILS or CELI Exam.
Video and Photos
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June
- EF Rome is located in the city center, between the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
- Top activities include a tour of Gianicolo, visits to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, and day trips to Florence or Tivoli.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.