Our culturally immersive language courses in Spanish and Maya introduce visitors to the real Zona Maya (it’s not just ruins!). Na'atik Language and Culture Institute is located just off the tourist trail in the colorful, safe, and cultural town of Felipe Carrillo Puerto, in the southeast corner of the Yucatán peninsula, Mexico.
We offer immersive courses in Spanish and Maya, delivered by local native-speaking teachers for all ages, backgrounds, and language levels. Whether you're looking to advance your career, learn for the sake of learning, or just have an unique travel experience you are bound to have a great experience meeting friendly locals, trying out delicious local food, and exploring surrounding areas of natural beauty. By enrolling in this program, you will also be helping keep English classes affordable for Mexican Maya students in our community!
- Stay with a local homestay family
- Learn about modern Maya culture
- Study with trained native-speaking teachers from the area
- Discover the real Zona Maya and use our off-the-beaten-track town as a base to explore Yucatan peninsula
- Your booking subsidizes our English language programs for local students