View Other Details
The tuition fee is € 8,100.
Housing costs range from € 2,643 to € 3,878. For detailed and up-to-date tuition, housing and residence permit fees, please check our website.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
* Registration at Maastricht University
* All courses
* CES course materials
* Extensive introduction including Berlin Study Trip
* CES weekend and field trips
* CES services (such as an airport pick-up, a Dutch SIM card and 24/7 emergency assistance)
* Berlin Study Trip
* Dutch Day Trip
* Paris Cultural Weekend Trip
* On-site support throughout the programme
* Library and IT services
* Disability Management
* 24/7 emergency assistance
The European Union (EU) is a major global trading power. With the introduction of the Euro and EU enlargement, key steps towards integration were taken to increase European prosperity and competitiveness. However, with the fragile economic recovery in the Euro-zone and the repercussions of Brexit, what is the future of the European economic experiment?
Maastricht gained international fame as the birthplace of the Euro, and is located between the major economic centres of Brussels, London, Frankfurt and Amsterdam, making it the ideal place for educating and training the global business leaders and economists of tomorrow.
Your adventure begins with a study trip to Berlin. Besides that, there are two cultural day/weekends trips included too that will take you to several cities in the Netherlands and to Paris.
- Apply your business and economics knowledge beyond the classroom;
- Combines strong academics with integrated field trips and unique hands-on experiences;
- Choose courses that meet your interest from over 400 courses offered.