Study in Palmerston North, New Zealand - Undergraduate Level

Live and study alongside locals in New Zealand's coastal town, Palmerston North. Massey University is one of New Zealand most prestigious institutions of higher education, and the only multi-campus university in the country, with locations in Wellington, Auckland and Palmerston North. With an 80-year tradition of academic excellence, Massey offers a vast range of subjects, with key emphasis on natural sciences, engineering, creative arts and business.

Program Highlights:
-Study and live in a one person room in Palmerston North, located on the North Island of New Zealand
-Enjoy New Zealand's spectacular outdoors, with skiing, tramping, surfing and vineyards all just a day trip away
-Earn academic credits, average classes per week: 4; average class hours per week: 12.5

Justin

Massey University Study Abroad

I had a fantastic time studying at Massey University. My home university offers a unique community and challenging classwork, so I very much enjoyed experiencing a new university. The coursework at Massey was a lighter load and overall easier than my home university, but nonetheless I feel challenged and that I learned a significant amount through my courses abroad. Additionally, the University offers a wide varieties of clubs to get involved in. My favorite of these clubs was the Massey University Alpine Club. This club offers trips every weekend to various locations around Palmerston North. The club goes tramping, rock-climbing and other exciting adventures. Overall, the university was filled with wonderful people that wanted to travel and explore as much as I did and we all got along very well.

I feel the program was excellent. I was very supported as an international student and was given many opportunities to excel both in and outside of the classroom.