On our Semester in Cusco program, you’ll quickly learn why this great city, with its blend of ancient and modern influences, is a revered World Heritage Site. You’ll study at the small, beautiful, centrally located satellite campus of the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola in Cusco. This program’s focus is on Spanish language and Peruvian culture, and both classes and extracurriculars will lead explorations throughout the city and to many nearby archaeological sites. Imagine semester-long access to the incredible sights of Peru’s Sacred Valley and the beauty of the Andes mountains, not to mention Machu Picchu!
- Immerse yourself in ancient Andean culture and cuisine
- Easy access to the beautiful Sacred Valley, with ruins, market towns, hiking trails, and more
- Choice between a homestay or dorm-style apartments
- Enjoy many modern conveniences and extensive vibrant nightlife
- Colorful indigenous and religious festivals
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.