- South Africa
View Other Details
Get transported to Stellenbosch, the ideal (and oldest) college town in South Africa, which is a true melting pot of cultures and languages. You’ll stroll the oak-lined streets, meet other students at hip bars and cafés, and hike up the mountains beyond the town for a gorgeous, panoramic view. On Semester in South Africa, you’ll study at Stellenbosch University, a premier university in the nation. Stellenbosch is located in the heart of the Cape Winelands, one of the best wine regions thanks to the warm Mediterranean climate and rich soil. Participate in dozens of clubs, take on a service learning project, or try sailing or rugby. Semester in South Africa is the perfect opportunity to embark on unique adventures.
- Excursions around Cape Town, the Stellenbosch Winelands, and Table Mountain
- Innovative curriculum in liberal arts, science, business, social science, languages, and more
- Extensive adventure opportunities
- Fantastic sports facilities on campus
- Private rooms close to campus
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.