IFSA-Butler: Engage Spain

IFSA-Butler: Engage Spain

By IFSA-Butler Reviewer Verified Badge   Reviews (1)   100% Rating

With its multicultural atmosphere, Barcelona offers a thriving food, music and entertainment scene. Whether you want to explore Barcelona's Medieval Quarter, live with a Spanish family, or even do an internship in the heart of the city, the Directed Study and Internship program in Barcelona awaits you!

This city that was once home to Picasso, Miró and Gaudí continues to exude a funky, artistic personality. The ornate, colorful architectural style of Gaudí is present throughout the city and contributes to Barcelona's unique, independent atmosphere.

Europe » Spain » Barcelona
Europe » Spain
Communications
International Business
Public Relations
Letters of Recommendation
Cost Description
IFSA-Butler doesn't believe in the nickel-and-dime approach to the study abroad experience. All of our programs include events and excursions exclusively for our students throughout their time abroad. We see these extras as a part of the larger academic experience. There are no hidden fees or expenses on an IFSA-Butler program. All of our fees, deposits and any supplemental charges such as meal plans are clearly outlined in our program fees.

IFSA-Butler has awarded millions of dollars in merit- and need-based scholarships over the past five years. Awards range from $500 to $5,000. We also believe that study abroad should be within the reach of every student, so we offer a wide range of scholarships and financing opportunities for our students.

Meaghan
Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia University

Life Changing.

If I had to describe my experience studying abroad in two words, those words would be life changing. Studying and living in a foreign country opens your eyes up to so many things, and IFSA Butler helps you in many ways. The staff is so supportive and by the end of your time abroad, you will return home with so many new incredible experiences and an IFSA family. If I could study abroad again, I would not change anything about my experience.

Give the students more information before they go. I spend the summer feeling out of the loop. I didn't know where I was living, what job I was working or what to expect at all. Once I arrived in Barcelona everything was very clear to me. But I would have liked more information throughout the summer to prepare myself mentally.

The Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University (IFSA-Butler) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1988. Our primary goal is to provide quality study abroad opportunities, plus academic and personal support services, for qualified North American undergraduates seeking to earn academic credit through study abroad.

IFSA-Butler