View Other Details
• Tuition at the Host University
• Official Transcript from Host University with ISA Cover Letter
• Meals and Laundry Services
• Bridging Cultures Program
• Full-Time Resident Staff
• On-Site ISA Offices
• Computer and Internet Access
• The ISA Discovery Model
• Cultural Activities
• Medical Insurance
• Comprehensive Health, Safety and Security Support
• Airport Reception
• Visa Support
• The Professional Development Toolbox
• Scholarship Opportunities
International Studies Abroad (ISA) offers this exciting program in Barcelona, Spain. With four different schools to choose from, ISA makes it easy to find the perfect fit for you. Study at the Pompeu Fabra University, Autonomous University of Barcelona, University of Barcelona, or Menéndez Pelayo International University-Barcelona.
Barcelona is a large city (pop 1.5 million) in the northeastern corner of Spain with history dating back 2,500 years. The gothic architecture clashes with the modern city, making this eccentric destination like few others in the world. Check out ISA's extensive website to find out every detail you need to make the right decision!
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.