Looking for a new and exciting study abroad program? Why not join ISA and study abroad in Málaga, Spain! Located on the southern coast of Spain, Málaga is considered to be the gateway to the Costa del Sol, one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. It boasts some of the best fish and seafood cafes in Europe (not to mention amazing weather year-round). Málaga is a bustling place that is full of life and has something to offer every study abroad student.
ISA has partnered with the University of Málaga to offer students a number of study abroad program options. These programs are focused on intensive Spanish language and cultural immersion, and are offered throughout the year. Housing options include a home-stay with a local Spanish family to maximize student's cultural experience.
Please visit our website to learn more about our study abroad program at the University of Málaga, and to apply directly online.
View Program Information
• Comprehensive Advising and Support
• Tuition at the Host University
• Official Transcript from Host University with ISA Cover Letter
• Meals and Laundry Services
• Bridging Cultures Program
• Full-Time Resident Staff
• On-Site ISA Offices
• Computer and Internet Access
• The ISA Discovery Model
• Cultural Activities
• Medical Insurance
• Comprehensive Health, Safety and Security Support
• Airport Reception
• Visa Support
• The Professional Development Toolbox
• Scholarship Opportunities