During your Summer in Madrid, you’ll study at an accredited, local Spanish university around the corner from the heart of the city. Summer sunshine, excellent academics, fun excursions, and a close-knit campus community makes this an ideal Spanish summer experience. The Universidad Antonio de Nebrija offers a serene campus in contrast to the bustling city that surrounds it. Madrid is famous for its wide, leafy plazas, vast museums, and dazzling nightlife. Prepare to go to sleep at sunset, take a siesta mid day, and dine on tapas when the stars come out. This is a summer for the ages.
- Centrally located campus, where the heart of the city is a short walk away
- University-organized activities and clubs
- Spanish language classes for all levels
- Staff support and a new-student orientation
- University with a strong international student community
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.