Summer spots still available!
Travel to Spain for a semester or year and learn Spanish in one of the world's greatest cities. With centers in Madrid, Malaga, and Barcelona you will not only learn the language but also live it.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
EF’s Spanish schools are accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world's leading organization promoting Spanish language education. Earn college credit through our partner in education, The University of Montana. Globalize your future, boost your international career and prepare for the DELE Exam with a Spanish Language Diploma from EF.
EF provides visa support for all student's requring a student visa.
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- Top activities include Bachata classes, bike tours of the city, surfing in Tarifia, and weekend excursions to Montserrat and Morocco.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.