Study Abroad in Bangkok, Thailand (Kasetsart University)

Asia Exchange Programs at Kasetsart University
Kasetsart Campus
Kasetsart Campus
Kasetsart Harri speech
Kasetsart Harri speech

Kasetsart University in Bangkok, Thailand, ranks regularly in the top five in Thailand and the wider region. It is internationally oriented, academically rigorous and an excellent choice for ambitious students who want to challenge themselves during their study abroad semester.

Asia Exchange students at Kasetsart University can study Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Tourism and Agriculture. There are additionally several sports courses and extracurricular activities to choose from each semester. There are both other international and Thai students participating in the courses.

Asia Exchange has trimmed down the program fee as low as possible without compromising quality service and excellent academic standards of the program.

Bangkok is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world and offers the experience of a lifetime. It is endlessly entertaining, impressively historic and very affordable - even on a student budget.

Laura

Unforgettable experience in South-East Asia

During my time in Bangkok, I had so many unforgettable experiences. First of all, I had the chance to travel around in the country and to foreign countries nearby as well. Moreover, I got so many interesting insights into the Thai culture, customs and the everyday-life of the people living there. And finally, I met so many open-minded and nice people with whom I can also stay in contact after my departure.
In my opinion, you definitely shouldn´t miss this great chance to discover Thailand during a study abroad program.

About Asia Exchange

Asia Exchange offers the most convenient, affordable and academically rewarding study abroad experiences in Asia-Pacific. Our twelve partner universities are located in the most intriguing cities and places in the world. Applying is simple and you...