SCAD Study Abroad Program in Savannah (USA)

Study Abroad in Georgia, United Stated with SCAD
Study Abroad in Georgia, United Stated with SCAD

Study in Savannah, Georgia, USA at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Set in the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia, SCAD offers a full university experience with course offerings in liberal arts, design, fashion, film and more. Explore the many popular sites close by including the parks and beaches.

Check out SCAD's website for more details of the Savannah campus and it's offerings, or browse their Hong Kong, Atlanta, or Lacoste campuses as well. Go study abroad with SCAD in Gerorgia, USA.

Laura

My new home

I really love the city as it's so beautiful. The university is really helpful and seem to have thought of everything to help out new students. I love the flexible style of study. It's hard work and I'm always busy, but I'm loving it!

The most difficult bit of studying in the States was sorting out visa's and documents etc.

It's interesting studying in a different country as there are many small cultural differences, food, accents, new words I've never heard of. I'm very happy to be learning what I love and in a place I'm beginning to see as home.