Looking to experience international development in action? On top of engaging electives and Vietnamese language classes, CET Vietnam gives you the chance to roll up your sleeves and dive in with a customizable curriculum. Interested in research? Want to intern at a local non-profit? You get to decide. Multidisciplinary courses, taught in English, provide background knowledge for hands-on experiences, and challenge you to look for broader applications of the theories you learn. You'll also live with a Vietnamese roommate to bring cultural immersion into your home life, too. No matter your choice of curriculum, your classes get you out the door and learning in the city and Vietnam—you'll even have a 9-day Traveling Seminar to bring development themes to life. All CET Vietnam programs are open to students of all majors and language levels, including heritage learners.
- Development studies in the bustling Ho Chi Minh City
- Customizable Vietnamese language instruction
- Internship or guided research opportunities
- Out-of-classroom learning & assignments
- Traveling Seminar to North & Central Vietnam and an excursion to the Mekong Delta