Check out the AYC blog!
Ameson Year in China (AYC) is a unique opportunity for recent college graduates to become Educational Ambassadors by spending one academic year teaching, learning, and making a difference in public schools across China. Participants experience the challenges and distinct rewards of being immersed in one of the world's fastest developing economic and cultural landscapes.
Each week, twenty hours are spent teaching, ten hours are spent in the office or in support of students' activities, and the remaining time is spent in collaborative or self-directed pursuits, such as language learning, exploration, and community engagement.
- 6000 RMB (~$900) per month
- 7500 RMB (~$1100) travel allowance awarded at the end of the program
- TEFL training and certification (free 120 hour course)
- Free housing (on or near school campus)
- Chinese language instruction & more!