Korvia Consulting - Teach English in China

Teach English in China, working at any school teaching programs in China offer dynamic experiences full of benefits and long school vacations. Teach English in China is a perfect opportunity for you to experience a heritage culture and the most dynamic Asian food at one of the lowest living costs. This means never hesitate to travel to other cities within China or any other neighbor countries such as Taiwan and Korea. Korvia recruits only legitimate government issuing working Z visa teaching jobs within China!

• Full benefits

• Benefits 7.5
  • Facilities 7.5
Tom

Teaching kindergarten in Shenzhen

My girlfriend and I moved to Shenzhen, China about two months ago to teach in a kindergarten. We originally wanted to live and teach in South Korea, but Jinny from Korvia explained the benefits of moving to China instead, and I must say it's been great. I would highly recommend Korvia and Shenzhen to anyone that wants to teach English in a big city in Asia.
Make sure you have realistic expectations before coming here. Make sure you understand what type of teaching you will be doing (kindergarten, primary/high school, training center) and what hours you will be working, as well as what is expected from you at work. This will help you have a positive experience.

Cassidy

Thanks Jinny and Korvia!

My boyfriend and I originally wanted to teach in Korea, but Jinny from Korvia suggested we apply in China instead. We've been here for about two months and are loving it!
We were lucky enough to meet with some of the Korvia team a few weeks ago when they were in Shenzhen, and had a fantastic time. They're professional, friendly, warm and welcoming.
Would definitely recommend their services for either Korea or China.