20% Off Accredited Online TESOL Courses

20% Off Accredited Online TESOL Courses

Unique, accredited online TESOL courses for today's market. Plus, there's 20% off any online course with this code at checkout: Go1

We've been the home of online TESOL certification since 1997 and are the premier choice for quality TESOL & worldwide jobs.

Don't settle for a generic TESOL; we've got one of the widest range of online TESOL courses available. You can even add a unique specialism to your core course which is designed to get you noticed in your dream location. Some of our most popular courses include:

* 250 hour TESOL; one of the most advanced entry-level courses possible online
* 120 hour Teach Korea course with a 20 hour practicum local to you
* 70 hour TESOL - a quick-start course covering all the TESOL essentials

All of the above lead to accredited certification.

What next?
Get 20% off at checkout with this unique code at checkout: Go1
Click 'get started' above to choose your perfect course.

Online

• Job Assistance

Angie
Peterborough
University of Leicester

Enjoyable and challenging online learning

In the past I'd helped out with the administrative side of TEFL classes. I got to know some folk that would happily have English instruction, but I felt totally unprepared to embark on this. I looked extensively at TESOL offerings and decided on Global English as they offered courses that were accredited and were very helpful in answering my queries. They had just started to offer online courses, which suited me as it could fit my own schedule. I completed the 150 hour level 4 course recently and it has given me complete confidence in moving on to teaching English and equipped to do this.

The tutor support was excellent and any questions were answered and I felt there was a genuine interest in my learning experience and personal progression.

I found the material was well structured and challenging, especially creating lesson plans and learning grammar.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the course that I did. In the future I would consider doing one of the specialist courses such as teaching 1 to 1 or teaching business English.

Nothing springs to mind,

Anna
West Yorkshire
University of Huddersfield

TESOL 120 hours level 3

I have just finished the TESOL level 3 course and feel completely happy with the experience, completing it in eight months. I started with no in depth knowledge of English grammar, although studying English Literature at college, I felt the grammar would be quite daunting. My previous career experience has been as an Art teacher so English was not a top priority. I am also a slow learner having problems processing information and come under the dyslexic spectrum. However I found the learning experience very comfortable. The modules were clearly explained, and in bite sized chunks. Whenever I struggled with a module I emailed my tutor and she promptly replied with simple and easy to understand advice. The modules were marked within two days at the most and the tutor comments were comprehensive and helpful.
I found the lesson plans quite difficult as they differ from art lessons but managed to get through them with pointers from my tutor. Altogether I learned a lot more about English grammar that I had ever anticipated. The Tips and picture examples were helpful and the links at the end of each module were great.
I have completed many courses in my career, both at college and university. The learning experience in some of these has been uncomfortable and sometimes unstructured, with unsympathetic tutors who don't always seem to know what they were doing. However my experience with the TESOL course has been completely the opposite, there is no comparison. The structure is second to none, the depth of teaching is very good and the the tutors are completely professional.
My plans are to teach English online and later to travel in Asia, probably Thailand, to teach there. I feel prepared and look forward to the rest of my teaching experience.

I can't really fault the content but maybe the dashboard could load up a bit quicker. Some of the examples seemed a bit dated, but it wasn't detrimental to the learning experience. Generally the course is excellent.

Rachel
England

A very valuable experience

I am a qualified English teacher and I want to branch out into TESOL. Because I don't need the teaching practice element I decided to go for the 120 hour on-line course. I found the course very helpful, with plenty of practical and theoretic ideas to help the potential TESOL teacher. There was good interaction with the course tutor and all the Units were well paced and interesting. The sections on Lesson Plans were, for me, the hardest, but also the most useful in many ways because this element is so important.

If you are thinking of doing this -or any of the Global English courses - you should be sure you can plan your time effectively so that you get the most out of the modules. Remember that you can always ask your tutor if you're not clear on anything.

I would like a faster interface - the "dashboard" is slow to load. I think if there were some way of getting message alerts to phone or computer it would be really handy.
The only negative comment I have about the course is that some parts of it could be updated a bit; not the actual content, which is really good, but some of the references are a little outdated. Not that that impacts too much on the experience.

Lea
Koh Chang Island, Trat Province, Thailand.

It changed my life completely !

When I applied for the course I didn't hardly know any English grammar and had forgotten everything I was taught from school and college.
I was not confident at all about taking the course and I had really bad doubts if I would succeed.
Global English gave me the confidence straight away and told me that the course was designed to help people like me and help refresh my English grammar and help me prepare lessons and classroom management.
Global English supplied a good course which I could adapt to and work through at my own leisure and their consistent help and support was outstanding.
I took the 250-hour TESOL Level 3 advanced course because I wanted to have an in-depth course to prove I could cope with it.
I completed the course within six months and it has been the best thing that has happened to me. I have worked for some amazing companies in amazing countries and I sometimes have to pinch myself where I have come.
I have worked in a high school in North Thailand teaching 2500 students and it was one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever witnessed.
However, online English teaching has been my main job and I am now traveling and teaching for several online companies.
I am still in contact with Global English and I often give them updates of my movements.
They always support me by adding my stories in their newsletter or on their Facebook page.
The after support has been immense and I will never forget what they did for me.

The course is really good and I found it really comfortable to work with.
I don't have any complaints about the course at all, you get your result from each module when you have finished it, it usually takes a few days to get your result from that module.
Considering it is an online course and you take each module at your own leisure it would be good to have an exercise at the end where you have to record a lesson on Skype or video so you can be judged on your teaching skills, this is something I thought would happen.
It wasn't a problem because I knew from what I learned I was ready.
I walked into my first lesson with 48 Thai students aged 14 years old feeling confident from what I learned from my TESOL course with Global English. The first day I called Global English to enroll the course, I knew absolutely nothing and had n confidence about teaching at all.

Kath
France
University of Bradford

Highly recommended course

I was looking for an on-line course which was in-depth and challenging and which would provide me with many examples of exercises and lesson plans that I could take forward. This was exactly what I got with the Global English course. There are many references at the end of the different sections which make you read around the subject and increase your knowledge. The support from my tutor was excellent - very timely and relevant feedback which helped me improve my lesson plans significantly over the course of the programme. The materials are well thought out and structured, with video examples of how to conduct a lesson. I would definitely recommend this course.

Actually it is pretty hard to think of anything. I found the section on phonetics a little less practical than the other sections, but this may just be the nature of the subject matter.

Shona
Jelenia Gora, Poland

Global English Level 2 TESOL + 1-to-1

I would highly recommend Global English, no matter what level of TESOL you are interested in. They are friendly, professional, and very helpful. The course material is more challenging than I had expected for an online program, which is a good thing. They are not some faceless organization either, they are quick to respond to any questions or concerns, and very hands-on.

More information on how to assess student levels.

If you are looking to get started teaching English, don't settle for a generic TESOL. At Global English we've got one of the widest ranges of online TESOL courses to suit every location and teaching ambition.

Whether you are looking for a short course, a