Teach English in Poland with English Wizards!
View Other Details
- Native English Speaker OR native-level fluency
- TEFL Certificate (or equivalent)
- An outgoing personality
- Prior experience is highly preferred, but not required
While we can assist with work visas for non-EU nationals, we do not cover the costs.
Looking to live and work in the heart of Central Europe but don’t have an EU passport and also don’t join a restrictive, low paying teaching assistant program? Working with English Wizards provides you the option to find paid teaching jobs at schools all over Poland with a legal work visa and full support available inside and outside of the classroom.
Poland is one of the world’s fastest growing TEFL destinations due to its charming culture, beautiful medieval cities, cheap cost of living, and the widespread availability of jobs for native English speakers. Navigating the job market alone can be quite difficult, especially without EU citizenship, but English Wizards makes the process easier than ever before!
Uniquely, our programs gives you access to the entire country and its booming job market, you're never restricted to a certain job. Plus, you'll enjoy the full benefits of coming on one of the largest and most supportive teaching programs in Europe!
Video and Photos
- FLEXIBLE START DATES: Start at your earliest convenience
- Live and Work in the Heart of Europe
- 100% Flexibility: Work Anywhere in Poland - Your Choice
- Full Visa Support & Arrival Support for all Teachers
- Competitive Salaries: Poland has some of the best ESL salaries in the EU
Current Teaching Jobs
View the latest teaching job postings by English Wizards.
Yes indeed! We are happy to accept non-native teachers so long as you have a native-like proficiency in English. This is means Cambridge C2, IELTS 8.5, or equivalent. We are proud to uphold EU standards against discriminating on the basis of national origin.