Earn your TEFL/TESOL and Teach and Travel in Thailand

TEFL Certification Course in Thailand - The Gateway to a Brand New Career and a Ticket to ESL Jobs Abroad. - Asian College Of Teachers’ TEFL Certification course is popular in Thailand. Take a break and take a 4-5 months ESL teaching assignment in Thailand after a full time TEFL course in Bangkok. This course is the minimum requirement to get English teaching jobs in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. This course is ideal for both native and non-native English speakers and is the way to get top ESL jobs in the world. In order to enroll for this course, you need to have a firm grasp over the English language and a passion for teaching. You do not need to be a college graduate or an experienced teacher to become eligible for the course.

• ESL JOBS with TEFL COURSE

• Job Assistance 7.4
Pooja
Pooja

TEFL/TESOL, Aug13 - Aug31 st

The TEFL/TESOL program for Aug 13- Aug 31st was a great experience. I received good support from Ms. Pak upon arrival (when I had issues with my debit card). We were taught many interesting and useful topics like Bloom's Taxonomy, Multiple Intelligence, Language acquisition. The practicals, wherein, we taught Thai students were highly. Also, I learnt many teaching tools like activities and warmers from peer trainers who were mostly experienced and were from different countries!

In my opinion, this program can be made still better by adding more information and practicals about Adult Teaching to the syllabus and extending the program to 4weeks
Nayely

TEFL Bangkok

I decided to join the TEFL Bangkok batch because i wanted to teach English in Bangkok. This experience has been amazing. I learned how to make lesson plans, conduct lessons, grade students, and much more. I even got to teach in a real ESL environment. This course has helped me build the necessary skills to become a teacher. I have gained a lot of confidence this past three weeks and i am ready to go out there and change students lives. I'd love to thank teacher Anamika and teacher Pak for their support. This will be an unforgettable experience.

Samuel

Samuel De Prisco

I really enjoyed the TEFL program and although I am a qualified teacher it really broadened my horizons and gave me some terrific teriffic opportunities in Thai schools . My trainer and support staff were absolutely fantastic and I met some great people whilst doing it . You are introduced to a variety of different teaching methods and lesson plan and you are supported very well with putting together a portfolio of plans . Would definitely recommend this course !

Jang Woo

TEFL Bangkok

It had been a very insightful 3 weeks that went by so fast! Our instructor Annie was very thorough with the lessons and were very engaging.
It made me realize my strengths and weeknesses, and how to improve upon them.
I never taught a class before tefl so I was really nervous but 2 weeks in the course, I was confident to teach a real class, which we did on our 3rd week.
Really sad that it is already finished and will miss this amazing time spent together!

Nothing. It was well structured.
Sarabjit

Tefl Bangkok

It was a learning experience. The tutors was very supportive. Highly recomended for people wanted to take teaching as their profession. Highly effective teaching methods and very professional approach. The materials support is upto the mark. It is a great platform to interact with Tefl trainies from different background and they all can share different opinions about teaching in their own country.

If you can include more teaching practise sessions.
Ron

Solid value

I believe this course gives a solid value for methodology and class orientation. It is intensive, but three weeks of hard work is not much to ask in preparing yourself for the needs of students.
Bring an open mind and readiness to learn.
The trainer (Anika), is highly capable and willing to help. Her instruction and leadership has been legendary for me. In the end, her counsel provided some life coaching as well.
Overall, the course is highly recommended.

Ron Ellis

Unable to comment
Neha

Bangkok tefl

It was wonderful being here. I learned a lot in these 3 weeks. I feel much more confident as a teacher now. Faculty and material
Provided was very good . Overall the program was a success . Peer teach was wonderful. Came to know a lot about young and adult teaching . Teacher was always willing to help .Specially support and guidance provided by Pak was wonderful. The minute details about the program and everything .

They can help Indians more about if someone else is coming .
Nadine

👍 excellent

Doing the TEFL course in Thailand was the best decision I ever made. It was a really intense course, learning in three weeks to become a teacher! I had no experience and I learned a lot. Favorite moment was when we went to a real school for the first time and I could see the hunger for learning in the kids eyes. The friends I made and the wonderfull places I got to see! This course is definitely a must for anyone who drems of traveling and working in Thailand😁

Jacob

Great course

This is a great course for getting your TEFL certification!
It has been an intensive program but I assure you that it is absolutely worth it! I learned so much and made so many connections in a foreign country. It has been an amazing experience an would absolutely reccomend it to anyone trying to get into teaching. The staff and teachers are very supportive and I'm so happy. I would definitely give this course two thumbs up!

Sedrico

Teaching with style Thailand

This course is good to experience a new culture and language... The immersion into the foreign context was excellently executed. Great teachers who focused on proper orientation and understanding of the content being covered... Also a great awareness of the learning areas needed to invest into candidates...

A poem to end this review:

Between the tenses I will search for you... The past we had... The present I will search for you in senses and words and expressions... I can gaze on the memories in photographs... In the future I will search for you as I see similar sights and sounds... In the future I hope I will find the perfect continuous 💞🌸

By just being authentic in every aspect of the process and more individual attention.... Interjection!
Toseef

Tefl bangkok

Tefl bangkok is the best thing i have ever done. It has increased my capability as a teacher.i will definitely use these methods with my teachings. A big thanks to our trainer Mrs Anamika for being succh a good trainer and helping her in the best ways possible. Thank you tefl bangkok. I would suggest who want to teach or love to teach should join this course and experience the change that comes along with it. U will only move forward after taking tefl and it will open many doors for you.

Vivek

Good TEFL course

The programme is good. The teacher is excellent with years of experience. The accomodation provided by the institute is fine.There were participants from about 8 countries.It also ensured maximum cross cultural exposure to the learners.I recommend it to all who want to be a teacher. The participants most of them had diverse experience. Some of them were teachers with years of experience. It helped person like me. This programme contrary to popular belief is not an easy one. You have to work really hard to earn this certification. There are alot of coursework, presentations and live teaching assignments in reputed schools. So think before you enroll. If you can work hard then it is a great programme to do. Good luck all future participants.... !!

Jeannette

Learning is fun

I liked the experience of learning the different techniques and most of all making friends. It was a good experience teaching in Thai schools.The trainer showed us different methods and it was interesting doing a peer teach.The most fun experience was learning new stuff daily and travelling. It taught me independence and to work in groups.I loved the fun classes. It was nice meeting people from all over the world and I think that was the best part .

Make the course a bit longer at least 4 weeks.
Elisa

Room to improvement.

I came to TEFL course with high expectations, and unfortunately the course didn't meet my expectations.

I worked as a teacher for some time, in different countries too. And I came with great expectations to grow, learn new things and be inspired, that didn't happened.

It doesn't mean it was bad. It was a good experience, and I've learned new structures of lesson plan that I didn't know before, that was good. I met incredible people, my colleagues in class. And had an amazing time at the schools during practice. Simply loved it.

I would recommend if I know changes were made.
-Better time management.
-Native English speaker trainer.
-Better communication between trainer and Administration.
Deepti

ACT 120 hrs Teacher Training Course

It has been such an amazing 3 weeks. So many memories made which I will cherish forever. The course is really intensive so don’t take it lightly. There’s a lot of things to learn and cover. Thank you to our trainer Adi for being so amazing and great at what she does, my classmates who have been so much fun to be with and thank you, Pak, for all the support. Thank you ACT !

PROs
I found our instructor, Adi, and my peers amazing. Quality of instruction was fun, creative, and informative. The methods worked well during our teaching practice.

CONs:
NOT ENOUGH TIME! There is a lot of info needed in teaching and 3 weeks is not enough. My peers and I were often exhausted or unwell because of the intensity of it. I wish the upper management would understand that they are providing a learning service to people, not programming robots.

Over all - I loved this course recommend it.

I will have to come back to this. I have great suggestions but very pressed for time right now.

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...