Earn your TEFL/TESOL and Teach and Travel in Thailand

TEFL Certification Course in Thailand - The Gateway to a Brand New Career and a Ticket to ESL Jobs Abroad. - Asian College Of Teachers’ TEFL Certification course is popular in Thailand. Take a break and take a 4-5 months ESL teaching assignment in Thailand after a full time TEFL course in Bangkok. This course is the minimum requirement to get English teaching jobs in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. This course is ideal for both native and non-native English speakers and is the way to get top ESL jobs in the world. In order to enroll for this course, you need to have a firm grasp over the English language and a passion for teaching. You do not need to be a college graduate or an experienced teacher to become eligible for the course.

• ESL JOBS with TEFL COURSE

• Benefits 7
  • Facilities 9
  • Instruction 9
  • Academic Rigor 6.8
  • Job Assistance 7.7
William

My TEFL journey

Asian College Teachers offers me a lot of knowledge in teaching skills which is helpful to me in order to teach English to the young learners and inspire them be good at English language. Teaching skills are very important.
Without knowing how to teach we will not be able to give the lessons to our students.
In 2015, I used to teach the person who is not native speakers. I realize that giving lectures to those who are none native speakers it is like that they spend their time without gain any knowledge. I now have confidence to teach English to those no matter who are native or none native.
My experience in this class is very perfect. This experience could not be able to forget because this college had gaven me a lot of knowledge on the education.

Asian College Teacher cans be improved by the student who has studied in the class.
No, I don't recommend this program
Ringmatai

Good

It was a good experience , I’ve learn lots of new things and also build my confident level.
At first everything was new to me and sometimes I even felt that I’m in kindergarten because of warmer before class that was totally new thing to me but overall I enjoyed the class and that helps me to freshen up when I almost doze off.
Teaching techniques is excellent, to become a language teacher, one’s need to join TEFL course whether in India or in Bangkok. In this these course I learn how to be patience with students, how to treat them, classroom management and lots of activities that will a student. Moreover Thailand is a beautiful place where people are so polite, helpful, friendly, and always wear smiles on their face. I get chance to explore Thailand apart from the course. And last but not least, our coordinator and trainer are helpful in every ways.

I would suggest anyone who love teaching and travelling at the same time!

Richard

Student

As an experienced teacher from the US, I thought this would be a simple course just to get a certificate and begin my journey. I was very surprised to find that I learned so much in structure and psychology of teaching. Teaching fundamental, systematic lesson plans greatly enriched my experience and competence as a teacher. I really enjoyed the experience and would highly recommend it to anyone considering such an adventure. The instructor was supremely competent and excellent in being prepared. Keeping adults attention for 3 weeks, 7-8 hours a day, is not easy. However, our instructor was able to do that at a very high level. Also, the practical things one needs to know about Thai culture, do's and dont's and something as simple as where to live, was very helpful. Here's wishing everyone a fruitful journey and if you feel teaching English in Thailand or anywhere abroad is for you, please consider this outstanding program. It will be a great investment.

Rashmi

My experience

It was a great learning experience. It was my first time in Bangkok and it was really really good. Our trainer June was great and we had a lot of fun in the class. My peers were all great people and from different places and ethnicities. My experience personally and in class was both great. We had an intense course for 8 hours everyday for three weeks . The lessons and warmups we learnt were very helpful. We did new things everyday. I am from a non native country so for me it’s a mandatory certification . I would like to go to any country to teach English. We had peer teach in classroom for the second week and we did student teaching in class in the third week. We went to different schools and taught different sections like primary and mattayom

Its good as it is. The program has great things to offer. It was new experience to me and I met all sorts of people .
Christopher

ACT Bangkok TEFL course

I was very aprehensive to begin this course. My level of confidence was low and I was continually worried about job opporitunities after the course. The support from the staff both personally as well as academically helped to eleviate almost all of those aprehensions and worries. I feel I have come out of this course not only as a great teacher, but also a better person emotionally. I cannot thank the staff enough for their support.
Throughout the course work, the information was presented quickly, but very concisely. A lot of effort from the trainers went into the lesson plans and it was very noticeable. They brought many ideas that helped us and gave us ideas for "warmers" while we were learning as well. I had fun with my classmates and almost never felt under pressure from my peers.

More in class experience as well more time to prepare each lesson before performing. It was stressful, but the way this was presented show how important critical thinking as well as understanding the teaching methods and lesson plan structures was to complete and prepare quick lessons.
Nolte

Career move

What an awesome experience, I left SA pursuing a new career and decided on doing the TEFL through ACT.
Overall the entire course was a bit daunting at first but June(our instructor) was so a treat, she made us all feel right at home and just kept on pushing us while pushing through.
After long it all made a whole lot of sense and one gets into the rhythm of putting everything together and getting on top of the always lurking stress... I’m now so much more confident and ready for pretty much any school teaching job.
Here I am on my last day just finished the third practical and I am totally stoked at how far I’ve come.
I’ve even managed to bag a great paying job and I need to start in 3 days!
I would like to thank everyone at ACT especially June and Pak for making this whole experience a memorable one!
I’m a teachaaaa!

Overall it is very well structured. I’m sure a diagram of the different teaching structures will make it much easier to visualize and remember the steps.
Sakshi

It was great

It was a great learning experience. In Bangkok it was my first time and it was really good. Our trainer June was great and we had a lot of fun in the class. My peers were all great people and from different places and ethnicities. My experience personally and in class was both great. We had an intense course for 8 hours everyday for three weeks . The lessons and warmups we learnt were very helpful. We did new things everyday. I am from a non native country so for me it’s a mandatory certification . I would like to go to any country to teach English. We had peer teach in classroom for the second week and we did student teaching in class in the third week. We went to different schools and taught different sections like primary and mattayom.

Trevor

Bangkok class of November

At first i was reluctant but the trainer June put us at ease very quickly.
it is an intense course but full of fun.
put the effort in and you will succeed.
It does help to have a good group and we worked very
together.
for anyone that is interested in doing the course i would recommend asian college of teachers
The course gives you a very good background into teaching English to foreign students
I chose bangkok because i currently live in thailand and the facility available was good enough.
As mentioned above you have to put the effort in it is a three-week high intense course where you have to participate you have to do your assignments and that will only make you better to do my peer teach as well as the last 3 days of school teaching.
Course has given me confidence to go and see jenny level which is very encouraging

I cannot say at this time but three program is very good
Alex

My time here at tefl

So I am due to be finishing my 120 in class tefl course here in Bangkok as of tommorow. It's been emotional to say the least. The course was intense and fast but at the same time it's been so much fun with a great bunch of fellow tefl classmates and a really top notch trainer Jhumur Chattopadhyay.

It's hard to keep 14 adults focused and engaged while having fun for 3 weeks and that's exactly what's been achieved. Having no teaching experience what so ever we all marched into 3 seperate schools and not only taught English but did so in a manner that had the kids learning with fun. Which i feel is so important for young learners to progress faster.

The head honcho pak couldn't have been more of a legend. Funny , helpful and informative regarding all aspects of the course and our future journeys regarding jobs here in Thailand when the course is done. I highly recommend the course to anyone looking to teach here in Thailand or anywhere for that matter.

They were not just trainers we also all connected outside of tefl for regular visits for delicious food and fun filled evenings.

Can't thank everyone enough for my time here at Asian college of teachers down to our trainer June , pak and even Sonali Goswami who ran me through and guided me through the process of applying and getting out here before i even left my hometown of England.

Big big love to all here at A.C.T. ❤

I didn't find any parts of the course that needed changing. Was really fun 😊
Saif

Tefl @ Asian college of teachers

After joining the course and attending the training, I found a drastic change in myself. Morale went high and everything was on the zenith. I spend my 21 days like I was blinking my eyes, everything was so smooth and fine that even I cannot imagined that before joining the course. One of the most important character of Asian college of teachers was Miss Pak. She is extremely an excellent lady and always ready to help you and motivate you.
Asian college of teachers Bangkok is incomplete without her.
TEFL trained us to teach the students and learners in a very different and unique way, which we not even awarded about it, as we know the old conventional method of teaching, but here everything every single bite was new and fantastic.
Learning with fun is one of the greatest idea to keep involve the learners in their basics while playing games..

Danielle

Greatest experience of my life

I stepped out of my comfort zone and took a chance. I came to Bangkok to earn my TEFL in class. This was the best experience of my life. The course was intense but you are taught skills to get you through successfully. You meet so many new people from all over. You work in groups and alone. You keep learning even after you leave the class. You get to go to a school and put forth the knowledge you were taught in a class room setting with children of different ages. The kids are so eager to learn and are really fun. Come with your creativity! Bangkok never sleeps so there are so many options for you as far as food, accommodation, entertainment and more. Loads of markets everywhere! I would recommend staying at the hotel where the class is held. Super convenient and inexpensive. You learn so much! 10/10 would recommend. Come with and open mind and ready to learn and work for your certificate!

Maya

Land of Smiles

Great experience! The course was quite intensive but very interesting. Trainers were attentive and encouraging. Our coordinator was so helpful. She prepared us for living next 3 weeks in Bangkok. Every lesson is a 100% committed to useful techniques. The practice sessions with students was incredible experience for me. Students were lovely and adorable. I’m happy that I chose ACT. I’ve learnt a lot of new things and discovered my talents.
Thailand is amazing country. I’ve been here before and loved the culture, people and food. I’m planning to come back again and practice my teaching.
I suggest to take this course to all future esl teachers. Come with open and dedicated mind. Be ready to start teaching right after the course as you get quite a lot job offers. Thank you Thailand and ACT! I enjoyed my time here!

Dzho

If you are ready for changes act with ACT

Wonferfull intensive cours. Even if you know nothing about teaching by the end of the course you'll defenetly know where to start. The teachers are very attentive and encauriging. Every lesson is a 100% commited to usefull techniques.

The practice sessions are very interesting and you will find support is needed. I would recomend this course to every one. I am happy that I chose ACT. I knew a lot of new things about myself and descowered my talentes.

No need of improvement. Maby one more day for practice.
Phillip

Great Experience

My experience was great. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to practice warmer, context setting, basic lesson, listening lesson, and reading lesson. The coordinator well informed and prepared me for the course. She welcomed me and answered all my questions. The lead trainer was well organized. She spoke clearly, loudly, and slowly. She patiently taught us and answered all my questions. Also, she demonstrated warmer, context setting, listening lesson, and reading lesson. It helped me to learn those skills. I look forward to using them in class.

No suggestion.
Dhivya

Perfect

Training was beyond the expectations. It was quite interesting and useful. Learnt different cultures as there were students from different parts of the world. It was quire exciting to know each other. Bangkok was good. Im planning to look out for a better opportunity to stay in Bangkok and work. we had a great fun time among students. TP was fun and interesting. Working with the students as a live performance was pretty good and interesting. Hope to get as such wonderful opportunity once more.

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...