Teach and Travel in Thailand with Asian College Of Teachers

TEFL Certification Course in Thailand - The Gateway to a Brand New Career and a Ticket to ESL Jobs Abroad. - Asian College Of Teachers’ TEFL Certification course is popular in Thailand. Take a break and take a 4-5 months ESL teaching assignment in Thailand after a full time TEFL course in Bangkok. This course is the minimum requirement to get English teaching jobs in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. This course is ideal for both native and non-native English speakers and is the way to get top ESL jobs in the world. In order to enroll for this course, you need to have a firm grasp over the English language and a passion for teaching. You do not need to be a college graduate or an experienced teacher to become eligible for the course.

• ESL JOBS with TEFL COURSE

• Benefits 7
  • Facilities 9
  • Instruction 8.9
  • Difficulty 6.4
  • Job Assistance 7.3
Jaime Steban

Great Experience!

The words might not be enough to express how amazing this course was. You get to know different people and bond with them. I feel so nostalgic now that this is finished: I am going to miss you all!. I really do not know how was I going to be an English teacher without this course, I feel it is more than relevant and helpful. Besides we had an amazing trainer and all the topic were covered in a matter that, even thought they are heavy, were clear enough so everyone could understand and apply them. I am so proud of my colleagues. Blessings for everyone, it has been an honour.

Diana

TEFL in Bangkok Thailand

Over all - I loved this course highly recommend it.
PROs
I found our instructor, June, and my peers amazing. I couldn't have asked for better and I felt like I got my money's worth. Quality of instruction was fun, creative, and informative. June really focused on how to make teaching enjoyable and lessons fun and well structured for your students. The methods worked well during our teaching practice.

CONs:
NOT ENOUGH TIME! There is a lot of info needed in teaching and 3 weeks is not enough. My peers and I were often exhausted or unwell because of the intensity of it. Not enough time to rest and nurse yourself back to health. I wish the upper management would understand that they are providing a learning service to people, not programming robots.

I'd do this whole experience again with June if I could, but only if it weren't so short.

More time. 4 weeks at least
Abdullah

TEFL Bangkok

My experience was absolutely unique for several reasons. One of these reasons is that I find this course unique because firstly it was a new experience in my life and it went beyond my expectations.

For those who are planning to join this course I would certainly advise them to go ahead and not to take so long to think about it because what you'll face, what you'll see and what you'll get it'll absolutely make you proud of yourself.

How did this course impact my life? well it certainly did impact my life and it did change a lot of ideas and notions. I think and I believe that this course did add a lot of great new ideas which will definitely encourage and motivate me to move on forward and improve myself in the same field by taking further courses and go through more experiences without hesitation.

Though three weeks taught me a lot but i think it should be more than three weeks so that the student will get more informations and knowledge and of course it will benifit them just enough.
Alex

Such an amazing experience :)

Where to start ... it has been such an amazing 3 weeks . So many memories made which I will cherish forever. The course is really intensive so don’t take it lightly . There’s a lot of things to learn and cover . Thank you to our trainer June for being so amazing and great at what she does , my class mates who have been so much fun to be with and thank you Pak for all the support . Thank you ACT !

The course be extended a week longer so it’s not as intensive physically .
Sapna

Best 3 weeks of my life @ ACT TEFL

I just completed this course and it is the best thing that happened to me.It's absolutely everything you need to start your journey to become an English teacher. Very intense course but worth it ! Practice lessons you'll have with students will let you taste how working as teacher looks like and also give you a little of precious experience. My trainer Miss June is incredible she offers not just knowledge, but also any assistance and support you might need during the course.I met wonderful souls from all over the world.I am gonna miss every single day of my course.
The course is definitely worth doing!

4 weeks instead of 3 weeks 😊
Christelle

TEFL Experience

WHAT A JOURNEY?! When we first started with this course, I knew absolutely no one and now we're ending this course as a mini family! All of us have had so much fun together, experiencing new things and seeing new places!
I knew nothing about teaching and even though there is still lots of room for improvement and growth, I have learned so much thus far! I can confidently walk into a class and have fun with the students!

The only thing that I can think of would be to maybe stretch the course for an extra week. There is so much to be done and can get extremely exhausting for the trainees.
Antony daila

Awesome learning

This is my first abroad experience as well, i had a woderful time here. So many people from different countiries. Trainning experiance was awesome. We had a great teaching paractice and live teaching program at schools in Bankank was unforgetable one. I cant forget my tariner Ms.June and im so thankful to Mrs.Pak as she has given me great oppurtunity to participiate in this course. I earned a gud knowledge as well as fantastic fruends. Very useful course for better future in teaching

Best program
Louise

TEFL BANGKOK

As a 57yr old woman leaving my country to go overseas for the first time was very scary but I am not looking back. Bangkok is an AWESOME place and the TEFL experience out of this world I would really encourage people of my age to do this It is REALLY not just for the young ones The siteseeing is out of this world...soooo much to see and to do and to learn about the Thai culture is very interesting

I would say they might extend the course with a week...4 week's instead of 3
Abdellah

ACT TEFL Bangkok

It has been brilliant experience, i met new family. The course was absolutely fabulous, and it s my deep confession to the future participants in ACT TEFT programme. It absolutely enlightens and extends the shape of my eyes regarding teaching english all over the world. I would never ever forget this experience that have spent with some people from different countries who are now my second family, i will remember each one of them for sure.

Nothing to say, great one.
Julandi

TEFL April 9-27

Coming to Bangkok was the best decision to do this TEFL coarse. Its very informative and it prepares you well how to teach English as a foreign language. June was a great trainer with alot of energy showing us and guidaning us with new ideas and information. Im looking forward to go amd explore Bangkok the people is very nice and helpful. Teaching the children i think is still a challenge but it wil be fun. I would suggest anyone thats interested to teach should join this coarse in bangkok. Its late night preparing yourself fornthe schools but the fun with the new friends that iv made from all over the world. Its sad to leave them at the end of the coarse you become close like a little Bangkok family. Its very warm in Bangkok but with alot of water and an aircon you will be good.

More teaching at schools instead of long hours in class. Practise makes perfect.
Annilie

TEFL Course

Thank you very everything it was amazing. This course prepaired us for the classroom when i walked into the class i was not nervous once as it prepaired you for it. Thank you for all the support it was very nice. Thank you for all the assistance every step of the way. Thank you for all the help i would recomend it to every one that wants to teach in thailand do this course it really prepairs you for all the classes that you will be teaching and this course assists you.

Nothing
Howard

Act tefl

It was one fantastic experience. I learned so much. The course is definitely worth doing. Our trainer was so magnificent. I met people from all around the globe. Doing it in Bangkok is a amazing experience as the people are so friendly and always smiling. The accommodation was great and the staff at JL bangkok became like family. We learned some basic thai too, that helps you to survive. Ms Pak is an very generous lady always friendly and willing to help. I am glad I chose to do the ACT tefl in Bangkok, it is just great !!!

More practical lessons
Mark

April 2018

Good trainer and materials wound definitely recommend the TEFL course bangkok. Regardless of the heat and humidity the sunsets and cool sea will make up for it. Teaching here in Bangkok is about adapting to your surroundings and going with the flow. Enjoy what you do and be passionate to teach others it will be a waste. Take time to learn about the culture and mannerisms of the Thai people They are friendly and helpful.

Nothing keep up the good work
Elni

TEFL Course

Thank you for all the support during this time. Keep up the good job. It was an amazing expierance. I would recomend it to everybody ecpiecally the 1st day of real teaching was amazing becasue of the course i was not scared to walk into a class room i knew what to do and how it must be done. Thank you for all the exprience thank for making sure that we got safely to the real teaching clases safetly.

It has done amazing
Rudolf

An amazing time and experience

This was one of the best and most life changing things i have ever done. It really opened my eyes to what is in the world and how much there really is to see in the world. This course was very informative and very valuable to the teaching TEFL.
The trainer made this experience very good and was always there for support.
The course information is very valuable even for someone with a degree it was really enjoyable and very educational.

I would say 4 weeks is needed to complete this course. The feedback of 400 words is really extensive and would better if it could be less.

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...