Teach and Travel in Thailand with Asian College Of Teachers

Teach and Travel in Thailand with Asian College Of Teachers

TEFL Certification Course in Thailand - The Gateway to a Brand New Career and a Ticket to ESL Jobs Abroad. - Asian College Of Teachers’ TEFL Certification course is popular in Thailand. Take a break and take a 4-5 months ESL teaching assignment in Thailand after a full time TEFL course in Bangkok. This course is the minimum requirement to get English teaching jobs in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. This course is ideal for both native and non-native English speakers and is the way to get top ESL jobs in the world. In order to enroll for this course, you need to have a firm grasp over the English language and a passion for teaching. You do not need to be a college graduate or an experienced teacher to become eligible for the course.

• ESL JOBS with TEFL COURSE
Certifications
TESOL
Inclusions
Wifi
You can pay by credit or debit card using the online payment links that will be mentioned in the Acceptance Letter.

• Benefits
  • Facilities
  • Instruction
  • Difficulty
  • Job Assistance

Apurva

Happy

I was into teaching Primary till A levels in a renowned school in Mumbai but here teaching trainees of an institute plus children of primary it was a difficult task because to teach English language to those who don't know. But, being a teacher still it took me some time to understand their own language and their worries in understanding English and I introduced voice modulation techniques to get their sound of L, R , V and Ch right. In a short time too if my learners are able to learn 5 words correctly I have achieved my goal as a teacher and truly happy too to know my learners can sustain the given knowledge for long time.

If the training is in Bangkok I would prefer Ms. Pak as my trainer because she is a local and knows the requirements, wants and needs of her people.

shreya
india
State University of New York- Delhi

great course

so much fun amazing time we had super fun made new friends from different countries 21 days was very special to me learnt lot of things helped me to be better person . Thailand has been amazing we had different experience . kuhu and pak supported us a lot we had lot of fun the teaching practice gave us lot of confidence so much i learnt more in last week. The first few days was easy later got lil hectic but last week was so much fun

Amber
California
San Diego State University

Great course

The course is very compact. You must do all technical materials on your own. This course is mainly focused on class experience and lessons for teaching. It was great meeting new people and getting classroom experience. The instructor was awesome and helped a lot to get us ready for the Thai culture. I made some good friends who I hope to keep in touch with. I was able to apply and get a few job offers.

More instruction, some things were very vague. More book instruction.

Niyanta
Kolkata

Its here now!

I am very glad to be a part of the ACT family . Its has been an amazing experience learning all the techniques and methods of teaching and applying them in real life. Being exposed to colleagues from various parts of the world was a great experience and i learnt alot from my mentor and peers. I would definitely recommend people to get their license to teach if they want to stand out and make a difference in not only their’s but also the world. My experience here was fruitful and i definitely learnt more about myself and I feel like i am ready to go out there and make a difference! Thanks!

I think more lesson plans to work on individually and present them would boost our conditioning but nevertheless peer teaching did help.

Xiaolin
Guangzhou

Amazing experience that will be an amazing aid.

The course is intense, but if you throw yourself all into it. trust me, you could learn a lot from the Trainer. I like our Trainer- Kuhu. Because she helped me a lot and she made the lesson easy to understand and use. Pak also very helpful. no matter what you need or information you want to know like job hunting. she always be there for you. she helped me for job searching and taught me how to make introduction video. Kuhu and Pak. they are amazing. I made many friends here. everyone is so nice and supportive. I have learned many like how to do the lesson plan. how to manage the classroom. and communication with each other.

One of the best experiences I have ever had. I came from the other side of the world, Venezuela, and heard about this course from a friend. I was as nervous as I could be, but as soon as I started the course, I felt completely overwhelmed with how nice and helpful everybody has been. It’s an intensive three week course that makes you wish it was longer. I feel very prepared and even managed to find a job with the help of the teachers, before even finishing the course! Can’t recommend enough!

Not sure, possibly a little more grammar and less warmers for the first week. Can't really say much, I am absolutely happy with the results.

Craig
Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Good experience abroad

Our teacher was very friendly and always ready to help. It was a great experience doing in class training, meeting and teaching Thai students of different levels of English. Learning how to adapt your teaching for the level of english that students of a foreign language can produce.
Support for job placement was very little and could not get any clear answers from the program manager was but she seemed to become a bit more friendly near to the end of the course and hope it will improve and do what is promised in the package that is advertised and sold to clients.

Assist all people joi ing the course for placement equally and not focus on a select few.

Anastacia
3 months old
Cape Peninsula University of Technology

TFEL

I had a wonderful experience on this course. The trainer was amazing and very helpful. I have learned alot.
The inclass training was the best part, it helped me understand the needs the students might have and how to improvise in every situation. Overall my experience has been wonderful.
I hope this course will bring lots of work opportunities for me and that I am able to make a success of this journey. I would recommend it to more people. Hopefully I get a job after this.

Nothing at this time.

Nidhi

Review for act course

My experience with this school was great. They assisted me through everything. Kuhu, our trainer, is very patient and incredibly helpful. Pak has gone above and beyond to help me get a job. I am very thankful for this company in helping me pursue a dream that I once thought was unachievable! The course was fun but also intense. We were able to have teaching practice with all ages which was so great. This helped me personally so much in deciding what age group I wanted to teach.

There was a bit of miscommunication sometimes between the trainers and students. Also, more teaching practice would have been nice but we only have 3 weeks so that was understandable.

Lizzy

Lizzy

I had a good time. Felt confused when Pak was contradicting what Kuhu taught us in class. But overall it was a good course. The staff and hotel was great. The email communication was very well done. Will recommend this course to anyone who wants to teach in Thailand. Linda Hannekom is the best agent and will recommend her to anyone. The communication, response, problems solving is of the best. This was the best decision we could have made. We love the country and their people.

Better planning so that students know from the first day what will happen in the last week.

Richard

In class

A lot of leadership activities happened with a lot of people wanting to do their own thing in the third week you could sense some tension otherwise it was a great experience.i woul recommend to people. I would like to do it again but luckily I got me certificate the Thai people are very friend and lovely towards other people I am really glad I made my decision in coming to Thailand to start my own thing.

Maybe just divide the teaching in the three weeks so it isn't all in one to absorb

Kelvin

Amazing experience

I've always wanted to travel and teach abroad. When I came across this program, I didn't think twice in signing up. I was glad I did. I met a lot of new friends from all over the world and I definitely learned a lot about teaching English abroad. With a certificate like this, it is my passport to teach abroad! I am grateful to my trainer Kuhu who really took the time and effort to help me and others understand the topic we're discussing or counseling us whenever our personal problems clash with the course. All I can say is this is the place to go to if your dream is to travel and teach. You can make it happen!

Maybe the location could be moved to a more central location.

Nituno j
TEFL THAILAND
ACT

TEFL IN THAILAND

The course has been a life changing experience. The course offers a variety of techniques and tools and ideas for further teaching practice. I chose to do the course in Thailand mainly because it offers a first hand teaching in a real classroom as well as adult teaching as practices. I for one have never taught a class before and never been able to speak in front of people but this course has definitely increased my confidence level and our trainer June has been instrumental for my personal growth too. I have much to thank the TEFL course for such an opportunity as it has broadened my views towards teaching. Thank you ACT!!

KEEP IT UP!!

Benazir
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

ACT TEFL BANGKOK AUGUST 2017

Hello everyone... One of my friend suggested this course to me. It was an enlightening experience. During my first week , I struggled a bit and later on I got along with the atmosphere well. Teaching and supporting staffs were excellent and have made my journey easy. I must say that our trainer June and Pak are amazing personalities and well experienced trainers who really took an extra effort with all the students .
I would really recommend this course to those people who want to pursue a teaching career anywhere in the world.

Stevan

Bangkok 2017

This has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have learned so much about myself and how to be a TEFL teacher. This program has given me the confidence to stand in front of ESL learners and teach with authority. The instruction was spot on and helped me achieve my goal of becoming a TEFL teacher. With the help of June and Pak, I am confident that I will be an effective TEFL teacher.

The program could be improved by incorporating more teaching practice.

Zavizono
India
ACT

TEFL in Thailand

I had an enriching experience. The course made me learn a lot of things not just on teaching but also as a human being. I met a lot of people, made new friends and lots of memories to take with me. The practice teaching in itself was an experience that i will never forget. The culture in Thailand has been an all consuming one. I thoroughly enjoyed my course. I'm glad I came to do my TEFL course in Bangkok because it was an incredible experience Thank You TEFL,Bangkok.

Natasha

TEFL IN THAILAND

The TEFL course has been a wonderful experience. I chose Bangkok for the course for the experience in teaching children with English as their second language just so I could understand the depth or the level of English language, spoken in countries that have English as there second language. The course itself offers a variety of methods and teaching practices in the real schools out here for a first hand experience in teaching English. This is real.
This course has actually taught me a lot, personal growth is one and of course not to forget the confidence level that has increased in me. June our Trainer who has has worked really hard in particular has taught and given me /us enough ideas and tools to incorporate it in our teaching practices . Thank you ACT!! I have already started recommending it to everyone i know who s interested in teaching and learning.

Nicole
South Africa

TEFL

This course was amazing. I really had an amazing time at this course I learned so much from this amazing teachers and mentors. It showed me different tools and materials to use in classrooms also how to teach and touch peoples life to the best of my abilities. I really enjoyed doing this amazing course. It truly changed my life. The memories I took from this course is simply amazing. This course brought out the best of me.
I can honestly say this course build up my confidence levels and send believe.
This course I would recommend to anyone.

There is no improvements necessary.

Therbia
Strayer University

August 2017 Batch

Words cannot describe the overall experience with ACT and the TEFL Bangkok program. With the assistance of Pak and June, I am confident that I will be an excellent TEFL teacher. The instruction was spot on, as it provided me with all of the necessary tools to be an effective TEFL teacher. Everyday, June was prepared to challenge us and help us through some of the challenges that we faced as budding TEFL teachers. Pak was also very supportive in the classroom as well as making our overall Bangkok experience one that I will always cherish. The TEFL program is not easy, but with the most amazing support system it is one that I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to change their own life and impact the lives of all level of learners. I will forever be grateful for this program and the experience.

The only improvement I would suggest, would be for the program to never end! It has been such an amazing experience!

Muhammad Ali
Pakistan
Air University

My Thai Journey

This is a wonderful experience of my life to do TEFL course with Asian College of Teachers. This course will make a big positive change in my teaching career. I really enjoyed teaching Thai School. I liked Thai class and children and that was one of the most memorable experience of my life. After completing that course I understand the problem of non native speaker faces during the learning English as a foreign language and second language. I have learned a lot of thing which I do not know but now I have known so many thing about my teaching profession.

Alexandra

TEFL Bangkok August Batch

The only improvement I would make to the program would be to have it continue forever. This has been the most rewarding experience of my life!

Zavizono

TEFL in Thailand

The course was an enriching experience. I came with a lot of expectations and I was not disappointed. I had a wonderful time here in Thailand both in and outside the class. I was totally consumed by the culture of Thailand. The mode of instruction was very good. Our instructor made the learning experience enjoyable. Going for our practice teaching also made me become aware about teaching in a first hand experience which was very helpful. After completing this course, I can say I am a more confident person . I had an incredible experience. Thank You TEFL, Thailand.

Samruddhi

TEFL/TESOL ASIAN COLLEGE OF TEACHERS, THAILAND.

It was an amazing experience getting trained as a EFL/ESL teacher here with ASIAN COLLEGE OF TEACHERS, Bangkok. It was extremely helpful to study here in Bangkok as you get an international exposure. I was nervous and anxious for the first two weeks but when I did my peer teaching as well as my teaching practice I realised that I was made for this. My teachers made me feel positive and confident everyday. They were the main motivation for me who helped me a lot to know everything so well. I would strongly recommend The Asian College of Teachers for the best experience of your life!

Hugo Swanepoel
Hugo

TEFL experience

I had a really pleasant TEFL training experience in Bangkok. We had a wonderful trainer and was given valuable information and activities to further our teaching experience abroad.

I chose to Bangkok TEFL program as I would like to work in Bangkok as a Language instructor after the completion of my certificate program. Bangkok is a vibrant and lively city with wonderful people and places.

The overall experience was wonderful and truly informative. We were given that sense of comfort and reassurance to pursue becoming a language instructor in Bangkok.

Nicole
South Africa

TEFL

I really had an amazing time doing this course. It really made me a stronger and more confident person. I really learned so much from my Trainer- June. This course learned me great principles that I will keep with me forever. It learned me how to be the best possible teacher I possibly could be.

I would really recommend this program to all my friends, because this is a awesome learning school for persons that want to teach and travel abroad. This course gave me memories that I would carry with me for the rest of my life.

This program was really fantastic. We had an fantastic trainer. From my side I can only say they did a fantastic job.

isahdora

TEFL

I had a great experience due to a very excellent teach and on site representative. The real teaching lesson were very helpful. It has given me confidence as a teacher. I have learned what age of students I'd like to work with. I'm well aware of my weaknesses as a teacher so I know what to focus on and improve. I don't think I would get that if there wasn't a real class to teach. My teacher was an amazing teacher and a great example of how to be a really good teacher. I'm very grateful for her.

Luhan
Bagkok
University of Cape Town

TEFL IN THAILAND

If you've ever thought of doing a TEFL course - ACT - Thailand (Bangkok) is definitely the best option out there! The trainers (Pak & June) went far out of their way for everyone and always wanted to help. We couldn't have asked for better! They always made it fun for us to learn. The techniques they learned and showed us will make my teaching career very easy in the neae future. I'm internally grateful for everything you guys did for us.

Hannah
Emory University

Special Thai Project

I had a valuable experience with Asian College of Teachers. The information I took in and tips for teachings will be extremely beneficial as I begin my journey as a teacher. I had my doubts coming in as to whether I would be a good teacher, but with my newfound knowledge, the encouragement and support from ACT, and my self growth, I now feel confident that I will be a great teacher. ACT offered me the opportunity to gain in class experience so now I can be comfortable in my own classroom; this is something that I don't think you can find anywhere.

More organization and communication with students and other schools.

J Stephen
Park University

August 25, 2017 TEFL Class

Class was fast paced and informative. Great memory from Saturday trip to Kanchanaburi with the group.

Interesting teaching experience working with the factory workers. There employer is Japanese and the only way the workers can communicate with their employer is in English.

The workers from 7/11 were fun to teach as they had no English but could be placed in stores where they have a lot of English speaking customers. The basic English lesson we provided will give them a taste of English and hopefully give them a desire to learn English.

Additional printers are needed

1 is not enough for 17 students
Or recommend student brings their own printer.

Ryan
Bangkok, Thailand
Washington State University

ACT TEFL course

The program was exactly as advertised. I have had teaching experience in the past and this course showed me many new ways of teaching that were very helpful. Overall the experience was positive and well worth the time and expense. I would recommend this program to anyone that is thinking of getting into the TEFL profession. When I first started the program I was unsure about how helpful this course would be but with my amazing instructors I was happy they proved me wrong. This has been a very useful and eye opening experience into the TEFL profession.

More time it seemed a little rushed. Although considering it was a three week program and it taught us many new ways of teaching it seemed to work out.

Andre

A great experience

This course has so much to offer, not only to become a TEFL teacher, but to assist you in your personal life, and your way of thinking. This course add so much more value to your life

I really am glad that I decided to do this course, as it helped me in so many ways to be more efficient, more organised, more creative and overall just a positive experience.

I will definitely recommend this course to anyone.

A bit more of effort could be made to assist with job placement, especially the Non Native English speakers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain like no other.