Earn your TEFL/TESOL and Teach and Travel in Thailand

TEFL Certification Course in Thailand - The Gateway to a Brand New Career and a Ticket to ESL Jobs Abroad. - Asian College Of Teachers’ TEFL Certification course is popular in Thailand. Take a break and take a 4-5 months ESL teaching assignment in Thailand after a full time TEFL course in Bangkok. This course is the minimum requirement to get English teaching jobs in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. This course is ideal for both native and non-native English speakers and is the way to get top ESL jobs in the world. In order to enroll for this course, you need to have a firm grasp over the English language and a passion for teaching. You do not need to be a college graduate or an experienced teacher to become eligible for the course.

• ESL JOBS with TEFL COURSE

• Benefits 7
  • Facilities 9
  • Instruction 8.8
  • Difficulty 6.4
  • Job Assistance 7.3
Vivek

Good TEFL course

The programme is good. The teacher is excellent with years of experience. The accomodation provided by the institute is fine.There were participants from about 8 countries.It also ensured maximum cross cultural exposure to the learners.I recommend it to all who want to be a teacher. The participants most of them had diverse experience. Some of them were teachers with years of experience. It helped person like me. This programme contrary to popular belief is not an easy one. You have to work really hard to earn this certification. There are alot of coursework, presentations and live teaching assignments in reputed schools. So think before you enroll. If you can work hard then it is a great programme to do. Good luck all future participants.... !!

Yekitoli

Experience in TEFL

I’m glad I chose to take course in classroom it was such an amazing experience and one that I will never forget. I have made some lifelong friends, and have experienced many amazing things. Lots of teaching experience which is great for people who, like me, have never taught adults before. English grammar and the implicit details of how to teach specific grammar points. The course provided the right opportunity to address this weakness. I can now confidently and independently plan and lead lessons on English grammar.
Overall I had a good experience the lesson was thought well

time was very limited .
Jeannette

Learning is fun

I liked the experience of learning the different techniques and most of all making friends. It was a good experience teaching in Thai schools.The trainer showed us different methods and it was interesting doing a peer teach.The most fun experience was learning new stuff daily and travelling. It taught me independence and to work in groups.I loved the fun classes. It was nice meeting people from all over the world and I think that was the best part .

Make the course a bit longer at least 4 weeks.
Elisa

Room to improvement.

I came to TEFL course with high expectations, and unfortunately the course didn't meet my expectations.

I worked as a teacher for some time, in different countries too. And I came with great expectations to grow, learn new things and be inspired, that didn't happened.

It doesn't mean it was bad. It was a good experience, and I've learned new structures of lesson plan that I didn't know before, that was good. I met incredible people, my colleagues in class. And had an amazing time at the schools during practice. Simply loved it.

I would recommend if I know changes were made.
-Better time management.
-Native English speaker trainer.
-Better communication between trainer and Administration.
Deepti

ACT 120 hrs Teacher Training Course

It has been such an amazing 3 weeks. So many memories made which I will cherish forever. The course is really intensive so don’t take it lightly. There’s a lot of things to learn and cover. Thank you to our trainer Adi for being so amazing and great at what she does, my classmates who have been so much fun to be with and thank you, Pak, for all the support. Thank you ACT !

PROs
I found our instructor, Adi, and my peers amazing. Quality of instruction was fun, creative, and informative. The methods worked well during our teaching practice.

CONs:
NOT ENOUGH TIME! There is a lot of info needed in teaching and 3 weeks is not enough. My peers and I were often exhausted or unwell because of the intensity of it. I wish the upper management would understand that they are providing a learning service to people, not programming robots.

Over all - I loved this course recommend it.

I will have to come back to this. I have great suggestions but very pressed for time right now.
Shivani

My TEFL experience

To begin with they were really supportive in the class, the hotel management, the travel support and everything else too. It was a nice experience to learn here. The activities planned were good and made everyone active. It was a very intensive course and prepared me to be a teacher. We had to work really hard and improve. As we say in TEFL " from caterpillar to butterfly" it's quite relatable now. Although, the job assistance was not upto the mark. They did not give us enough options. The course is over today, and hardly any of us have got jobs. So it will be really very helpful if they could assist us better agencies, and job portals.

As I mentioned above, the job assistance should be improved, because that is something we are all looking upto in the end.
We had one agency coming over and they gave us all one offer. There were no options provided other than that. And the agency service is not good as well.
Tanaaz

Not really satisfied

We had our classes for more than 8 hours. Always with a postponed lunch break and rest of the day we had to prepare our lesson plans for the next day Back to back.
The classes were not properly divided. Breaks we’re postponed and sometimes were delayed.
There was more focus over Natives and not over non natives.
Faculty stressed to use Accents to everybody which makes no sense. Partial.l, demotivating and made no sense.

A disciplined faculty who’s more active at everything.
Vanessa

TEFL course June 2018 Bangkok

This is my first experience abroad for a course and I did not really know what to expect. I met many people of different nationalities and even communities from our own country. Even though all were very different there was something about each, one could relate to which was the ability and willingness to learn something new and also love for teaching. This TEFL course was very intensive and quite tiring. But, it brought everyone closer, doing assignments etc together. It became very enjoyable as we got to know so many people so well. We also learned a lot and exchanged a lot of thoughts and ideas.

Maybe the program could be longer as I found three weeks too short and intensive. It would have given us more time to also explore the place around us. Also if the course could have been held in central Bangkok rather than Bangkapi which is quite far, it would have been easier for us to travel and sightsee which was one of the reasons I chose to do it in Bangkok.
Afrin

Excellent course for teachers

This TEFL program is really helpful to those who want to improve their teaching skills. You will learn the methodologies of teaching for all age levels.This 120 hours (3 weeks) program was so much fun,interesting and very helpful
I really loved it.❤ you will see a massive change in yourself once you get into this TEFL program. It literally helps you become a professional one. They also help you in job assisting. Miss Pak,(who's a staff of management in ACT bangkok ) was really nice and kind enough to help you with everything you want. And the trainer and the co-trainees were so lovely and supportive. This TEFL program has brought me a huge amount of confidences and great opportunities to work as the best teacher. I was like a caterpillar on the first day (when i joined this course) and now..as i have finished this course,i feel like i have become a butterfly. I am so glad that i chose the right thing by doing this TEFL program.And also, i have got a job while pursuing this course. And this is one of the best thing ever.I am so happy and satisfied with this TEFL in-class program.

Tiago

TEFL Bangkok

The course was really good for me, I had no previous experience with teaching and now I feel much more confident and prepared to apply everything I saw during this 3 weeks. I had the chance to meet and work with people from different countries and that makes the experience even more rewarding. We had a lot of fun during our learning process. The staff were really nice to us and always ready to help.

I think it could be 4 weeks instead of 3, you have to study 7 hours per day and sometimes prepare the lessons/journal at night, so you get really exhausted.
Beau

Great experience!

Learned a lot in the 3 weeks, was very intensive and demanding. I fee well prepared and ready to become a TEFL teacher! The team of trainer and manager helped challenge me to improve on my already held teaching skills and opened my mind of how language is taught. The class was very jam packed with information and most time in classroom was used for teaching. The support I saw from job assistance was great as I have seen many of my
fellow graduates already having jobs!

Franck

A wise move...

The TEFL In Class from the Asian College of Teacher was like a revelation for me: I never thought I could become an English teacher one day. It definitely gave me a new perspective regarding teaching English in Thailand.
The teaching practice at school was essential before beginning the adventure of teaching English to Thai students.
Finally, this course was a great experience and I met wonderful people from different countries.

Mariusz

a lot of knowledge!

TEFL was an amazing learning experience. I had the opportunity to meet a lot of intelligent and creative people. Our trainer executed all the syllabus in an effective and easy manner, it helped us to implement our teaching practice session more effectively. It was an exceptional experience. The quality of education was really worth the time and money spent it was an intensive course which adds value to both Fresh Graduates aspiring to be teachers and experienced trainers.

it's a very intense course.
Jaime Steban

Great Experience!

The words might not be enough to express how amazing this course was. You get to know different people and bond with them. I feel so nostalgic now that this is finished: I am going to miss you all!. I really do not know how was I going to be an English teacher without this course, I feel it is more than relevant and helpful. Besides we had an amazing trainer and all the topic were covered in a matter that, even thought they are heavy, were clear enough so everyone could understand and apply them. I am so proud of my colleagues. Blessings for everyone, it has been an honour.

Diana

TEFL in Bangkok Thailand

Over all - I loved this course highly recommend it.
PROs
I found our instructor, June, and my peers amazing. I couldn't have asked for better and I felt like I got my money's worth. Quality of instruction was fun, creative, and informative. June really focused on how to make teaching enjoyable and lessons fun and well structured for your students. The methods worked well during our teaching practice.

CONs:
NOT ENOUGH TIME! There is a lot of info needed in teaching and 3 weeks is not enough. My peers and I were often exhausted or unwell because of the intensity of it. Not enough time to rest and nurse yourself back to health. I wish the upper management would understand that they are providing a learning service to people, not programming robots.

I'd do this whole experience again with June if I could, but only if it weren't so short.

More time. 4 weeks at least

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...