Earn your TEFL/TESOL and Teach and Travel in Thailand

TEFL Certification Course in Thailand - The Gateway to a Brand New Career and a Ticket to ESL Jobs Abroad. - Asian College Of Teachers’ TEFL Certification course is popular in Thailand. Take a break and take a 4-5 months ESL teaching assignment in Thailand after a full time TEFL course in Bangkok. This course is the minimum requirement to get English teaching jobs in Thailand or anywhere else in the world. This course is ideal for both native and non-native English speakers and is the way to get top ESL jobs in the world. In order to enroll for this course, you need to have a firm grasp over the English language and a passion for teaching. You do not need to be a college graduate or an experienced teacher to become eligible for the course.

• ESL JOBS with TEFL COURSE

• Benefits 7
  • Facilities 9
  • Instruction 8.9
  • Academic Rigor 6.5
  • Job Assistance 7.5
Dzho

If you are ready for changes act with ACT

Wonferfull intensive cours. Even if you know nothing about teaching by the end of the course you'll defenetly know where to start. The teachers are very attentive and encauriging. Every lesson is a 100% commited to usefull techniques.

The practice sessions are very interesting and you will find support is needed. I would recomend this course to every one. I am happy that I chose ACT. I knew a lot of new things about myself and descowered my talentes.

No need of improvement. Maby one more day for practice.
Phillip

Great Experience

My experience was great. I especially enjoyed the opportunity to practice warmer, context setting, basic lesson, listening lesson, and reading lesson. The coordinator well informed and prepared me for the course. She welcomed me and answered all my questions. The lead trainer was well organized. She spoke clearly, loudly, and slowly. She patiently taught us and answered all my questions. Also, she demonstrated warmer, context setting, listening lesson, and reading lesson. It helped me to learn those skills. I look forward to using them in class.

No suggestion.
Dhivya

Perfect

Training was beyond the expectations. It was quite interesting and useful. Learnt different cultures as there were students from different parts of the world. It was quire exciting to know each other. Bangkok was good. Im planning to look out for a better opportunity to stay in Bangkok and work. we had a great fun time among students. TP was fun and interesting. Working with the students as a live performance was pretty good and interesting. Hope to get as such wonderful opportunity once more.

Julian

Thank you!

I didn't really know what to expect, when I started the course. After the first day I already had a good idea of what's coming and I was happy, that i decided to take up this course.
I felt really comfortable and the other students were great.
Our teacher Kuhu played a big part of it as well. She's a great human being with lots of significant qualities.
Overall, it was an awesome experience. I learned a lot, had heaps of fun and enjoyed the course to the fullest.

I appreciate your work guys.
Thank you!

Nima

ACT for teaching

If you want to know about teaching you can take any course, but if you want to be a real teacher and find it out how to get along with students, the psychology behind the teaching them and best best method of teaching, then ACT course is highly recommend...
Professional trainer, staff and good management were the things that I experienced. Enjoyable 120 hours including learning...
Thank you.

Awadhesh

A great learning experience

The course was a great learning experience for me. It is good for everyone who don't have teaching experience and even for those who want to get into the language teaching field. Trainer was very helpful in making our weakness a strong point by writing more motivating and positive comments so that we can improve without any guilt. We also did the practice session but felt the need of having at least one more week to practice with the peers.

I think, it would be better if the course can be for 4 weeks, so that the trainee can have more time to master the methodology and techniques taught in class.
Tomk

TEFL COURSE Bangkok 08.10.2018-26.10.2018

Everything was very well organized. In advance, the contact was very good. If I had a question or problem, I got an answer immediatly, either via email or via Whats app.
Everything was very well organized in Bangkok. It was a small group of 9 people and I felt very comfortable.
I learned a lot about Thai culture and teaching in Thailand. Our teachers here are very competent. Also the support here in Bangkok is very good.

Pooja
Pooja

TEFL/TESOL, Aug13 - Aug31 st

The TEFL/TESOL program for Aug 13- Aug 31st was a great experience. I received good support from Ms. Pak upon arrival (when I had issues with my debit card). We were taught many interesting and useful topics like Bloom's Taxonomy, Multiple Intelligence, Language acquisition. The practicals, wherein, we taught Thai students were highly. Also, I learnt many teaching tools like activities and warmers from peer trainers who were mostly experienced and were from different countries!

In my opinion, this program can be made still better by adding more information and practicals about Adult Teaching to the syllabus and extending the program to 4weeks
Nayely

TEFL Bangkok

I decided to join the TEFL Bangkok batch because i wanted to teach English in Bangkok. This experience has been amazing. I learned how to make lesson plans, conduct lessons, grade students, and much more. I even got to teach in a real ESL environment. This course has helped me build the necessary skills to become a teacher. I have gained a lot of confidence this past three weeks and i am ready to go out there and change students lives. I'd love to thank teacher Anamika and teacher Pak for their support. This will be an unforgettable experience.

Samuel

Samuel De Prisco

I really enjoyed the TEFL program and although I am a qualified teacher it really broadened my horizons and gave me some terrific teriffic opportunities in Thai schools . My trainer and support staff were absolutely fantastic and I met some great people whilst doing it . You are introduced to a variety of different teaching methods and lesson plan and you are supported very well with putting together a portfolio of plans . Would definitely recommend this course !

Jang Woo

TEFL Bangkok

It had been a very insightful 3 weeks that went by so fast! Our instructor Annie was very thorough with the lessons and were very engaging.
It made me realize my strengths and weeknesses, and how to improve upon them.
I never taught a class before tefl so I was really nervous but 2 weeks in the course, I was confident to teach a real class, which we did on our 3rd week.
Really sad that it is already finished and will miss this amazing time spent together!

Nothing. It was well structured.
Sarabjit

Tefl Bangkok

It was a learning experience. The tutors was very supportive. Highly recomended for people wanted to take teaching as their profession. Highly effective teaching methods and very professional approach. The materials support is upto the mark. It is a great platform to interact with Tefl trainies from different background and they all can share different opinions about teaching in their own country.

If you can include more teaching practise sessions.
Ron

Solid value

I believe this course gives a solid value for methodology and class orientation. It is intensive, but three weeks of hard work is not much to ask in preparing yourself for the needs of students.
Bring an open mind and readiness to learn.
The trainer (Anika), is highly capable and willing to help. Her instruction and leadership has been legendary for me. In the end, her counsel provided some life coaching as well.
Overall, the course is highly recommended.

Ron Ellis

Unable to comment
Neha

Bangkok tefl

It was wonderful being here. I learned a lot in these 3 weeks. I feel much more confident as a teacher now. Faculty and material
Provided was very good . Overall the program was a success . Peer teach was wonderful. Came to know a lot about young and adult teaching . Teacher was always willing to help .Specially support and guidance provided by Pak was wonderful. The minute details about the program and everything .

They can help Indians more about if someone else is coming .
Nadine

👍 excellent

Doing the TEFL course in Thailand was the best decision I ever made. It was a really intense course, learning in three weeks to become a teacher! I had no experience and I learned a lot. Favorite moment was when we went to a real school for the first time and I could see the hunger for learning in the kids eyes. The friends I made and the wonderfull places I got to see! This course is definitely a must for anyone who drems of traveling and working in Thailand😁

About Asian College of Teachers

ACT brings to you the premium in class training program of 120 hours where you get the opportunity to experience a holistic TEFL training incorporated with the latest teaching techniques and strategies that will you help you excel in the TEFL domain...