ITTT TEFL Course in Phuket

ITTT’s in-class TEFL course in Phuket is the ideal location to enter the thriving ESL market in Thailand. This beautiful tropical island has plenty to offer, and earning your certificate in Phuket allows you to make the most of your free time with a wide range of outdoor activities such as scuba-diving, kayaking, or simply chilling out at the beach. With some of the best beaches in the world and a truly spectacular nightlife featuring world class DJ’s playing in the clubs of Patong, there is little chance that you will be bored during your time on Phuket.

Our team of highly experienced and dedicated trainers will support you throughout your course as you learn the necessary skills to become an effective teacher of English. They will also provide valuable feedback on your practical teaching sessions with real English language students. You can be sure that once you graduate you will be well prepared for your first teaching job in Thailand or beyond.

Prefer an online TEFL option? Enroll in ITTT's online course today!

• Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certificate
  • Life-long Job Assistance For Teaching Positions around the World
  • Teaching Practice with local English Students under Supervision of Professional Teacher Trainers
  • University-based Curriculum

• Benefits 10
  • Facilities 10
  • Instruction 9.8
  • Difficulty 4.8
  • Job Assistance 8.3
Ana

Ana Silva, 2018

This course was what I needed to qualify for a work permit at the Kindergarten I am now working at in China. I had all the other qualifications and have been working as an English teacher for around 16 years, what had been missing was a certification that allowed me to prove this qualification, so thanks to ITTT I was able to do that.
Now I am working abroad as an English teacher, adding up to the experience that I already have, learning new things and having a great time.
Who knows where I'll go next. ;)

Maybe more advertisement, I learned about it through a friend, hadn't heard of it before.
Peter

Learning in the land of Smiles

I did the General English and Business English courses as a blended program with a mix of on-line (I was working full time in a university) and residential (undertaken in a mid semester break). I have visited over 40 countries as an academic - and Thailand is one of my favorites. The opportunity to study on-line and do the residential component in Phuket was too good to miss. ITTT in Phuket had superb staff and great facilities - with the student accommodation providing real value for money. I have since retired as a Professor from Griffith University and have taught TEFL classes in Laos and Hong Kong. I now work as an English coach (on-line) with IgniteTalk, who are based in Bangkok.

Keep doing what you were doing in 2010!
Karissa

Get started on your teaching journey

I had a great experience with the course. The best part was meeting other English educators from different countries and walks of life. I'm still friends with many of them! The instructors work hard and gave us many opportunities to learn and grow as teachers. You'll still have time to explore the amazing island. I'll never forget my time in Phuket. I recommend this course to anyone wanting to become certified and start teaching English abroad!

The staff seemed a bit overworked and we were sometimes left to figure things out on our own, especially after the course. It might just be their way of preparing us for the real world but I expected more support.
Manson

Different experience

It was a totally different but awesome experience when you got to be trained to be a teacher and travelled at this beautiful island. The trainers are very helpful throughout the course. Just that it might be hard for non-native speaker, like me to get a job in Thailand. I chose this course randomly, at first I thought I would like to go to China, but another thing that I found out is that, the qualified teacher has to be a degree holder. Then slowly, some of the schools start to focus on BA on Education. It's good to have an experience of becoming an English teacher, anyway, just keep on trying.

Josh

Awesome

Was a very useful course, not easy but has set me up for success. The course materials were great and staff were very knowledgeable. Local accommodation was inexpensive and locals really look after you here

Farewell dinner with staff
Todd

Unforgettable training, friends, and Phuket

The daily routine was fun and enjoyable. Despite a lot to remember, there is ample free time to study at your own pace. The ample support during lesson planning from the staff ensures success during the observed teaching in the afternoons. Overall, you won't find any better staff or learning environment!

I stayed at the nearby hotel instead of above the TEFL school. That was one of the greatest aspects of the course. You're two blocks from the school with an excellent and friendly restaurant between the two locations. Many fellow "TEFLers" will be staying at the hotel as well, and by the pool over a beer you can help out one another, swap stories, or plan spontaneous trips into Phuket Town.

Adding more training exercises about managing classroom behaviour, but that's quite broad given people go everywhere from Japan to Cambodia to teach English after the course.

About ITTT TEFL

Since 1993, ITTT has provided industry-leading TEFL Teacher Training to over 150,000 trainees who are now working in over 40 countries around the world. With a large array of TEFL course options, including online, in-class and combined, ITTT TEFL...