In Thailand, LanguageCorps offers TEFL Certification Programs in two locations; Chiang Mai and Krabi. Unlike most traditional TEFL Certification Programs, our TEFL Certification Programs in Thailand are three-week courses. Slightly more intensive than the regular four-week course, but it allows you to start teaching a week earlier!
The course includes 140 hours of in-class training, including 20 hours focusing on more specialized teaching disciplines such as “Teaching Business English” and “Teaching Young Learners”. For your teaching practice, you will spend 3 full days at a real school teaching different levels of English to local students. The demand for teachers in Thailand remains very high and our teachers consistently find jobs within 0-30 days after finishing the TEFL course. Jobs are available in not only in bigger cities like Bangkok, but also smaller towns and rural areas.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Internationally accredited TEFL certificate recognized by the Thai Ministry of Education
- Thai Language Lesson and cultural orientation
- Three full days of teaching practice at a real school
- Prepare for a successful, highly rewarding teaching career anywhere in the world.