- 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly salary depending on location, qualification and experience
- Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
- Full support regarding school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
- Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday and work permit fee reimbursement upon contract completion
- Reasonable 100 USD approximately for the whole administrative placement fee
Orientation Program and Job Placement May 2018 start now!!!!
Submit your application in our link below and placement team will contact you shortly for interview!!! Orientation takes place on 12-13 May 2018
Let's make your dream plan to be your real experience!
Quick Easy and ready to Fly to Thailand
Road Experience Co., Ltd is training and placement organization in Thailand established since 2009 located in Hatyai, the Southern Commercial Hub of Thailand.
We offer opportunities to teach in Thailand with guaranteed placement upon successful completion of our application. We are one of the biggest agencies in the south with over +200 schools in our network from every age range and regions.
Our role is to find qualified teachers for Thai schools, and determine the best teaching placements for them.
● To teach English to Thai student
● To prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and exams and marking
● To attend school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● At least 1 semester contract to 1 year renewable contract
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Weekends off in Private and Government Schools)
● Teaching hour 5 hours a day or 25 hours a week maximum
● Level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult
View Program Information
● We provide a guaranteed teaching placement
● Free of charge 2 full days Orientation program (for new travellers and inexperienced teachers who start the beginning of each semester; May 12th-13th, 2018)
● Greeting upon arrival by Road Experience staff at Hatyai Airport for those who can join our orientation program
● Prearrange with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
● Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
● 24/7 Support in emergency cases
● Full support regarding issues related to the school such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
● Opportunities to join Road Experience team excursions and English camps
● Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday and work permit fee reimbursement upon contract completion