Earn & Travel from English Teaching Job in Thailand

teachthailand8
teachthailand8
teachthailand1
teachthailand1

Road Experience Co., Ltd is a foreign teacher recruitment company in Thailand established since 2009 located in Hatyai, the Southern Commercial Hub of Thailand

We offer teaching jobs with guaranteed placement upon successful completion of application. We are one of the biggest agencies in the south with over +150 schools in our network from every age range and regions.

Our role is to find qualified teachers for Thai schools, and determine the best teaching placements for them.

Job Description:

● Teach English to Thai student
● Prepare lesson plans, teaching materials, exams & marking
● Join school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● At least 1 semester to 1 year renewable contract
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
● Teaching 18 - 25 hours a week maximum
● Level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult
Teachers who sign an academic year contract covering October are eligible 2-4 weeks annual holiday with full pay

• Orientation Round 2019; 11-13 May 2019
  • 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly salary depending on location, qualification and experience
  • Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
  • Full support regarding school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
  • Reasonable 160 USD approximately for the whole administrative placement fee

Dear Aprilian, Yes, It is a new term of schools in Thailand. Some schools that are lack of foreign teachers or their existing teachers end contract, then they will definitely look for new teachers to be filled. Kind regards,
Dear Tashee, Unfortunately, we only have full-time teacher position available. However, if you are interested to come to Thailand, we also have a program called "Host-family and Volunteering teaching" which you will be staying with one of our registered Thai family and voluntarily teaching at one of our school. Please visit our website and if you are interested in this program, feel free to apply....
Dear Constanza, Thank you for reaching out to us. Most schools in our network prefer to hire Native English Speaker. However, there are some schools that can still accept Non-NES so we recommend you to be open to any location in Thailand, which will widen your choices of getting job. Please submit us your CV with recent photo, copied passport and degree certificate, then our Placement Direct will...
Dear Sharon, Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes you do need a bachelor degree to teach in Thailand at the moment in order to get working visa and work permit. We prefer if you could teach at least a semester or an academic year. There are 2 semesters: May to September and November to February/March. It is difficult to get accepted from school if you start in the middle of semester and finish in...

• Benefits 8
  • Facilities 7.7
Calvin

Working with Road experience

Good day, my name is Calvin I’m from South Africa.

Working with Road experience has been such a great experience. Their staff are super friendly and always willing to assist with answer any questions at anytime. It is my first time teaching and being in Thailand and with Road experience they made it really stress free from the application process to arriving in a foreign country and meeting me at the airport, taking me to the hotel were the orientation took place in Hat-Yai for 3 days and being placed at my school in Bangkok were i teach today.

The vice process is really easy , Road experience helps you step by step to make it more efficient for you.

I can highly recommend working through Road Experience. They are awesome.

Brittany

Life-changing.

I don’t mean “life-changing” in that cliche way. Teaching in Thailand will literally challenge every aspect of your patience and adaptability while altering your perspective on how you view the world and come to the realization that life doesn’t always have to be stressful. You feel your entire life slow down here. There is absolutely no other experience that remotely comes close to the benefits you endure while teaching here. You learn to grow, challenge yourself and meet the most incredible, kind and caring people you will ever meet along the way. Road Experience made all of this possible for me. They go the extra mile to help you in anyway possible, whether that’s opening their house up for a place to stay or being available 24/7 for finding solutions to any problems you may have. They are an agency that quickly become great friends that you can always rely on. I am located in a small area central to Phuket and Krabi and travel every weekend. I get the benefits of living in a non-touristy area and being able to engage in the culture and traditions of the locals but also being able to experience the main tourist attractions on weekends. The students here have stole my heart, regardless of their habits to sometimes not listen, you will never meet children that have a kinder or more welcoming personality. I could go on and on, but there’s no way to accurately describe teaching in Thailand that truly justifies how amazing this experience is. So you just have to experience it ☺️

Kerrie

Teach&travel

First time teaching in thailand, it's been interesting and a lot of the time it can be stressful and challenging especially with teaching high school but enjoying it. With so much time off you can travel to some places you would never have thought about going before, and with so many great islands you can always find something to do even if you are like me who is in the middle of nowhere. Overall it's been a great experience and reccomend to anyone that fancies a challenge to teach.

Kent

Challenging, yet Extremely Rewarding

My teaching abroad has been everything I wanted and more. The welcoming, kind nature of the Thai people has made me feel right at home. I live in a small town away from the big city. This has been beneficial for me, as it is peaceful and quiet, and I am able to get to know some of the amazing people that live around me. Meanwhile, I can still travel to the city of Chiang Mai on weekends when I need a large social component and/or more fun. There has been a lot of flexibility for me to travel around Thailand, which has been awesome. My school experience has been incredibly productive for me and my students. The majority of students are eager to learn and extremely motivated, which makes my job easy. The hardest part is probably trying to make a lesson plan that can help both the advanced students, and the lower level ones. Overall, this experience, though challenging, has been life changing for me in a very positive way.

Jeremy

Its a great experience

It has been fun living in Thailand. I believe every foreigner will love living and teaching Thailand. Such amazing food and such wonderful people. I love the theaters here as well. The malls are crazy beautiful, with so many shops to visit. And the beaches are so beautiful as well. I just can't get enough of Thai food and Thailand. I also think that the taxis here are very cheap compared to America. I have had a blast while living here.

I would say, more help with visas.
Jordi

Definitely An Excellent Program

This program gave me the perfect opportunity to earn a very good salary while seeing the world, traveling and exploring my passion for teaching. The staff are incredible helpful and answer every phone call and email as soon as possible. The school was super safe, had lovely children and excellent staff who helped me find my feet in the beginning. I have had an excellent time and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to enjoy the culture of Thailand. 10/10.

group photo
Shaun

I love Road Experience

I have worked with Road Experience for more than 18 months already, and they have never disappointed. Always willing and quick to assist - Whether resolving misunderstandings or dealing with visa and passport documentation, they have been the best agency I've experienced in Thailand. Their comprehensive list of schools is impressive, they never struggle to find positions for their teachers. Thank you Road Experience!

Alumni Interviews

Staff Interviews

About Road Experience Co.,Ltd. (Teacher Recruitment Thailand)

Road Experience is a training and placement organization in Thailand. Our role is to find qualified teachers for Thai schools, and to determine the best teaching placements for our teachers. Accordingly, we are indirectly your employer, even after...