View Other Details
- Native English Speakers (UK, US, CAN, NX, AUS, IRE, SA).
- Age 20-48 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate (beneficial but not necessary).
- Open-minded to different cultures and Positive Can-do Attitude.
● We provide a guaranteed teaching placement
● 3 full days Orientation program including a day teaching trial at our partner school (for new travellers and inexperienced teachers who start the beginning of each semester) Next round Orientation is 11-13 May 2019
● Greeting upon arrival by Road Experience staff at Hatyai Airport for those who can join our orientation program
● Prearrange with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
● Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
● 24/7 Support in emergency cases
● Full support regarding issues related to the school such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
● Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday
Road Experience Co., Ltd is a foreign teacher recruitment company in Thailand established since 2009 located in Hatyai, the Southern Commercial Hub of Thailand
We offer teaching jobs with guaranteed placement upon successful completion of application. We are one of the biggest agencies in the south with over +150 schools in our network from every age range and regions.
Our role is to find qualified teachers for Thai schools, and determine the best teaching placements for them.
● Teach English to Thai student
● Prepare lesson plans, teaching materials, exams & marking
● Join school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● At least 1 semester to 1 year renewable contract
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
● Teaching 18 - 25 hours a week maximum
● Level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult
Teachers who sign an academic year contract covering October are eligible 2-4 weeks annual holiday with full pay
- Orientation Round 2019; 11-13 May 2019.
- 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly salary depending on location, qualification and experience.
- Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
- Full support regarding school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
- Reasonable 160 USD approximately for the whole administrative placement fee.