2018 Opportunity open for English teaching and exploring Thailand

2018 Opportunity open for English teaching and exploring Thailand

Orientation Program and Job Placement May 2018 start now!!!!
Opportunity to teach English with competitive pay starting May 2018 opens now.
Submit your application in our link below and placement team will contact you shortly for interview!!! Orientation takes place on 12-13 May 2018
Let's make your dream plan to be your real experience!
Quick Easy and ready to Fly to Thailand

Road Experience Co., Ltd is training and placement organization in Thailand established since 2009 located in Hatyai, the Southern Commercial Hub of Thailand.

We offer opportunities to teach in Thailand with guaranteed placement upon successful completion of our application. We are one of the biggest agencies in the south with over +200 schools in our network from every age range and regions.

Our role is to find qualified teachers for Thai schools, and determine the best teaching placements for them.

Job Description:

● To teach English to Thai student
● To prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and exams and marking
● To attend school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● At least 1 semester contract to 1 year renewable contract
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Weekends off in Private and Government Schools)
● Teaching hour 5 hours a day or 25 hours a week maximum
● Level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult

• 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly salary depending on location, qualification and experience
  • Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
  • Full support regarding school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
  • Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday and work permit fee reimbursement upon contract completion
  • Competitive reasonable administrative fee
Asia » Thailand
Asia
Recruiter
1 Year+
Salary / Benefits
● 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly salary depending on location, qualification and experience
● We provide a guaranteed teaching placement
● Free of charge 2 full days Orientation program (for new travellers and inexperienced teachers who start the beginning of each semester; May 12th-13th, 2018)
● Greeting upon arrival by Road Experience staff at Hatyai Airport for those who can join our orientation program
● Prearrange with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
● Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
● 24/7 Support in emergency cases
● Full support regarding issues related to the school such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
● Opportunities to join Road Experience team excursions and English camps
● Teachers who sign a one-year contract are guaranteed 2–4 weeks paid holiday and work permit fee reimbursement upon contract completion
Qualifications
Native English Speakers (UK, US, CAN, NX, AUS, IRE, SA)
Age 20-45 years old
Bachelor degree in any field
TEFL/TESOL Certificate (beneficial but not necessary)
Open-minded to different cultures and Positive Can-do Attitude
Middle School
Pre-School
Tutor
Age Max

Dear Sharon, Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes you do need a bachelor degree to teach in Thailand at the moment in order to get working visa and work permit. We prefer if you could teach at least a semester or an academic year. There are 2 semesters: May to September and November to February/March. It is difficult to get accepted from school if you start in the middle of semester and finish in...
Thank you for reaching out to us. being older than 45 years old is still acceptable but the applicant must be open to location and teaching conditions due to limited number in placement alternatives.

• Benefits
  • Facilities

Kent
Phrao, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Bethel University

Challenging, yet Extremely Rewarding

My teaching abroad has been everything I wanted and more. The welcoming, kind nature of the Thai people has made me feel right at home. I live in a small town away from the big city. This has been beneficial for me, as it is peaceful and quiet, and I am able to get to know some of the amazing people that live around me. Meanwhile, I can still travel to the city of Chiang Mai on weekends when I need a large social component and/or more fun. There has been a lot of flexibility for me to travel around Thailand, which has been awesome. My school experience has been incredibly productive for me and my students. The majority of students are eager to learn and extremely motivated, which makes my job easy. The hardest part is probably trying to make a lesson plan that can help both the advanced students, and the lower level ones. Overall, this experience, though challenging, has been life changing for me in a very positive way.

Jeremy
Bangkok, Thailand

Its a great experience

It has been fun living in Thailand. I believe every foreigner will love living and teaching Thailand. Such amazing food and such wonderful people. I love the theaters here as well. The malls are crazy beautiful, with so many shops to visit. And the beaches are so beautiful as well. I just can't get enough of Thai food and Thailand. I also think that the taxis here are very cheap compared to America. I have had a blast while living here.

I would say, more help with visas.

Jordi

Definitely An Excellent Program

This program gave me the perfect opportunity to earn a very good salary while seeing the world, traveling and exploring my passion for teaching. The staff are incredible helpful and answer every phone call and email as soon as possible. The school was super safe, had lovely children and excellent staff who helped me find my feet in the beginning. I have had an excellent time and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to enjoy the culture of Thailand. 10/10.

group photo
Shaun

I love Road Experience

I have worked with Road Experience for more than 18 months already, and they have never disappointed. Always willing and quick to assist - Whether resolving misunderstandings or dealing with visa and passport documentation, they have been the best agency I've experienced in Thailand. Their comprehensive list of schools is impressive, they never struggle to find positions for their teachers. Thank you Road Experience!

Road Experience is a training and placement organization in Thailand. Our role is to find qualified teachers for Thai schools, and to determine the best teaching placements for our teachers. Accordingly, we are indirectly your employer, even after signing a contract with one of our