View Other Details
- Bachelors Degree
- TEFL/TESOL an advantage
Upon completion of a full school year contract, the Visa Extension and Work Permit Costs will be reimbursed at a rate of 5,000 THB
Full School Year Contract
Possibility to continue in the same school or move to a new province for subsequent years
We provide references for your future employment opportunities
Paperwork and support to apply for the pre-departure Visa and the COE. A guidebook to prepare you for Thailand. The teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET- You will be 100% legal to work in Thailand, & reimbursement of 5,000 THB for 1-year contracts.
KET's Program is open for graduates in any field. The program provides meaningful work and travel opportunities via training and a salaried teaching job. KET ensures that you get your Visa and COE before departing, and once you are in Thailand your teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET so that you are 100% legal to work in Thailand.
KET’s training program provided over3/4 days ensures you are adapted to live in Thailand, and fully prepared for the classroom.
As the Headquarters for KET is in the beautiful province of Sukhothai an excursion is included to an amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site-The Sukhothai Historical Park. You will wander through the 800-year-old ancient grounds of the first ever capital city of Thailand-The Dawn of Happiness!
Upon completion of the training program, KET then facilitates your travel to your new province, helps you move into your apartment, and introduces you to your new colleagues at your school.
- Three/Four Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai that introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language & Thai Schools, + an excursion to one of Thailand’s most impressive World Heritage Sites.
- English Teaching Job in a Thai School, or if qualifications permit a job teaching Math, Science, Health, Sport or IT with a Salary between 32,000 - 35,000 Baht/Month
- Paperwork processed for your pre and post departure Non-Immigrant B Visa, COE, Work Permit & Teaching License + Reimbursements for visa extension and work permit costs after completion of 1 school year contract
- Assistance finding accommodation-Rent & utilities are always a personal responsibility; however, they are very inexpensive!
- In-country support 24/7 with English Speaking Staff and become a member of a vast network of foreign teachers