View Other Details
- Bachelors Degree
- TEFL/TESOL an advantage
Upon completing an entire school year contract, the Visa Extension and Work Permit Costs will be reimbursed at a rate of 5,000 THB.
Full School Year Contract
Possibility to continue in the same school or move to a new province for subsequent years.
We provide references for your future employment opportunities.
Also, a Pre-Departure Guidebook to prepare you for coming to Thailand. KET covers your travel from Bangkok to Sukhothai via bus. Accommodation in traditional Thai Teakwood farmhouses on KET's Organic vegetable farm for 4/5 days during training, with air-conditioning, a western-style toilet, and a warm shower. The training room has air conditioning, and you will receive lunch plus access to refreshments during the training. You will receive a Thai Sim Card and aid you in activating it, and you will be provided support to open a Personal Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card once you have your Thai Work Permit.
A guide for preparing you for Thailand, Teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET- You will be 100% legal to work in Thailand, & reimbursement of 5,000 THB for a 1-year contract, which is the cost of the Non-Immigrant B visa extension and work permit.
KET's Program is open for graduates in any field. The program provides meaningful work and travel opportunities via training and a salaried teaching job. KET ensures that you get your Visa, your teacher's license, your work permit, and visa extension. Everything is organized by the KET Team so that you are 100% legal to work in Thailand.
KET’s training program provided over 4/5 days ensures you are adapted to live in Thailand and fully prepared for the classroom.
As the Headquarters for KET is in the beautiful province of Sukhothai, an excursion is included to an impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site-The Sukhothai Historical Park. You will wander through the 800-year-old ancient grounds of the first-ever capital city of Thailand-The Dawn of Happiness!
Upon completing the training program, KET then facilitates your travel to your new province, helps you move into your apartment, and introduces you to your new colleagues at your school.
- Four/Five Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai that introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language & Thai Schools, + an excursion to one of Thailand’s most impressive World Heritage Sites.
- English Teaching Job in a Thai School, or if qualifications permit a job teaching Math, Science, Health, Sport or IT with a Salary between 30,000 - 35,000 Baht/Month
- Paperwork processed for your Non-Immigrant B Visa, Work Permit & Teaching License + Reimbursements for visa extension and work permit costs after completion of 1 school year contract
- Assistance finding accommodation-Rent & utilities are always a personal responsibility; however, they are very inexpensive!
- In-country support 24/7 with English Speaking Staff and become a member of a vast network of foreign teachers