• Thailand

Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
32,000 THB - 35,000 THB per month
Upon completion of a full school year contract, the Visa Extension and Work Permit Costs will be reimbursed at a rate of 5,000 THB
Full School Year Contract
Possibility to continue in the same school or move to a new province for subsequent years
We provide references for your future employment opportunities
$170 USD
Pre-Departure you will receive all the paperwork & support to process the Non-B Visa and the COE and receive a guidebook to prepare you for coming to Thailand. The 170 USD is only paid upon arrival at KET's Headquarters in Thailand. KET covers your travel from Bangkok to Sukhothai via bus. Accommodation in traditional Thai farmhouses on KET's Organic vegetable farm for 3/4 days during training, with air-conditioning, a western-style toilet, and a warm shower. The training room has air conditioning and you will receive lunch plus access to refreshments during the training. You will receive a Thai Sim Card and assistance to activate it and you will be provided support to open a Personal Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card.
What's Included
Some Accommodation Some Activities Some Meals SIM cards Visa Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Paperwork and support to apply for the pre-departure Visa and the COE. A guidebook to prepare you for Thailand. The teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET- You will be 100% legal to work in Thailand, & reimbursement of 5,000 THB for 1-year contracts.

What's Not Included
Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Travel Insurance
May 28, 2021
Aug 03, 2021

KET's Program is open for graduates in any field. The program provides meaningful work and travel opportunities via training and a salaried teaching job. KET ensures that you get your Visa and COE before departing, and once you are in Thailand your teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET so that you are 100% legal to work in Thailand.

KET’s training program provided over3/4 days ensures you are adapted to live in Thailand, and fully prepared for the classroom.

As the Headquarters for KET is in the beautiful province of Sukhothai an excursion is included to an amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site-The Sukhothai Historical Park. You will wander through the 800-year-old ancient grounds of the first ever capital city of Thailand-The Dawn of Happiness!

Upon completion of the training program, KET then facilitates your travel to your new province, helps you move into your apartment, and introduces you to your new colleagues at your school.

Program Highlights

• Three/Four Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai that introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language & Thai Schools, + an excursion to one of Thailand’s most impressive World Heritage Sites.
  • English Teaching Job in a Thai School, or if qualifications permit a job teaching Math, Science, Health, Sport or IT with a Salary between 32,000 - 35,000 Baht/Month
  • Paperwork processed for your pre and post departure Non-Immigrant B Visa, COE, Work Permit & Teaching License + Reimbursements for visa extension and work permit costs after completion of 1 school year contract
  • Assistance finding accommodation-Rent & utilities are always a personal responsibility; however, they are very inexpensive!
  • In-country support 24/7 with English Speaking Staff and become a member of a vast network of foreign teachers

• Benefits 9.6
  • Facilities 9.9
Rachel

Great experience with Kids English

The Kids English team were very helpful in my preparation to move to Thailand. They outlined what paperwork I was required to obtain and assisted me with my visa application. Kids English then provided an excellent training course upon my arrival to Thailand after quarantine. I learned a lot about Thai schools and culture and the course also included fun activities such as a cooking class, excursion to the historical park and a bbq night with karaoke! I have felt supported here since starting work and feel comfortable contacting KE when I have any questions or need anything.

Dawn

Friendly and welcoming

Kids English really start of your experience in Thailand in the best way. The entire team are so welcoming and friendly, and the course is a lot of fun. They support you every step of the way and it was really helpful for me to know I had them there to give me advice on anything that might happen when settling in to a new environment. They gave great advice on what to expect when teaching in Thailand and they even help kick start your Thai language skills! I would recommend them to anyone looking to teach in Thailand.

Olha

Highly recommend

My experience with KidsEnglish is nothing but positive.

Employment is legal even for non-native speakers such as myself, so you don't have to worry about that.

The pre-departure guide they send you is very helpful. It covers all of the aspects - from documents and future expenses to culture tips and recommended clothes. Just take the time to read it carefully and you will be fine.

Their team walks you through the visa process, helps with all the required paperwork, assists with transfer, banking, accommodation, and provides support along the way.

In a nutshell, it's safe and transparent, and you get what you expect.

Learn how to ride a bicycle or a motorbike so you feel comfortable
Kateryna

KET

Kids English Thailand help me from day one in Thailand with all documents and other small and big things. They provide you with SIM card, bank account, help you to find accommodation and transfer you to your new future home) I learned a lot of useful things during our training days. And their team is very kind and positive. They make you feel comfortable and less scared) I am very grateful for work they are doing.
Also they are always in touch 24/7 and ready to answer your questions and help you with everything 😊😊

Don't be afraid to discover new food and places here) It's pretty easy to make friends in Thailand. It will be hard for those who can't handle spicy food 🔥
George

Professional service

10 out of 10. Great service, always in touch, no fine print. Very nice and helpful people. All the people in stuff are very friendly, Matthew provided some reliable insights into the Thai life. All contracts and agreements are negotiated before signing, no playing around the bush. Also was surprised by safety standards - everything is safe, people are friendly, no petty crime. The finish-corse tour is a story of its own - team shows you ancient capital, and other places amusing places. Good stuff

Aleksander

Amazing Experience!

Kids English not only provides a great opportunity to jumpstart your career as a teacher in Thailand but also introduces you to the country's culture and puts you through a training that prepares you to face any challenges in terms of culture clash, work environment, and everyday life in the new environment. Very professional approach but also a super friendly atmosphere. The staff is extremely nice and helpful.

The school that hired me is located in Lamphun, a small town outside of Chiang Mai. I got a warm welcome and was swiftly introduced to the place by fellow teachers.

All in all, it's a truly fantastic experience!

Equip yourself with a lot of patience as the pace of life is a bit slower and people are more laid-back than in most other places.
Michael

Kids English

I would like to first mention what a great, well-connected program for a teaching experience in Northern Thailand! I found a great school in Lampang and was supported throughout my experience there. Whenever I had a question or concern, it was dealt with the same day and felt that if anything were to happen, they had my back. That support is everything and it can make or break an experience abroad. Not to mention, they were lovey individuals doing good for the people and students of Thailand. If I were to come back to Thailand, I would definitely come back to Kids English!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I would say the most surprising thing I saw was all the smiles from everyone seeing me try to speak Thai and immerse deeply into the community I was living in.
Oisin

Kids English Thailand

Matt and his team over at Kids English are brilliant! They are fully supportive from your first phone call, throughout the entire placement. They made the daunting prospect of moving country and starting a career as a teacher so easy and smooth. They continue to provide support with lesson planning, accommodation and any day to day general queries I may have.

If you are considering a teaching career abroad I can’t recommend Matt and Kids English enough, give them a ring and start your journey!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Organising flights, COE, visa and quarantine! Was definitely the most nerve-racking experience.