• Thailand

Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
30,000 THB - 35,000 THB per month
Upon completion of a full school year contract, the Visa Extension and Work Permit Costs will be reimbursed at a rate of 5,000 THB
Full School Year Contract
Possibility to continue in the same school or move to a new province for subsequent years
We provide references for your future employment opportunities
Two/Three Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai-As mentioned above:

Also, a Pre-Departure- a guidebook to prepare you for coming to Thailand. KET covers your travel from Bangkok to Sukhothai via bus. Accommodation in traditional Thai Teakwood farmhouses on KET's Organic vegetable farm for 2/3 days during training, with air-conditioning, a western-style toilet, and a warm shower. The training room has air conditioning and you will receive lunch plus access to refreshments during the training. You will receive a Thai Sim Card and aid you to activate it and you will be provided support to open a Personal Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card once you have your Thai Work Permit.
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

A guide to prepare you for Thailand. Teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET- You will be 100% legal to work in Thailand, & reimbursement of 5,000 THB for 1-year contracts, which is the cost of visa extension and work permit.

What's Not Included
Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Travel Insurance
Aug 10, 2022
Aug 02, 2022
6 travelers are looking at this program

KET's Program is open for graduates in any field. The program provides meaningful work and travel opportunities via training and a salaried teaching job. KET ensures that you get your Visa, your teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension. Everything is organized by the KET Team so that you are 100% legal to work in Thailand.

KET’s training program provided over 2/3 days ensures you are adapted to live in Thailand, and fully prepared for the classroom.

As the Headquarters for KET is in the beautiful province of Sukhothai an excursion is included to an amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site-The Sukhothai Historical Park. You will wander through the 800-year-old ancient grounds of the first ever capital city of Thailand-The Dawn of Happiness!

Upon completion of the training program, KET then facilitates your travel to your new province, helps you move into your apartment, and introduces you to your new colleagues at your school.

Program Highlights

• Two/Three Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai that introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language & Thai Schools, + an excursion to one of Thailand’s most impressive World Heritage Sites.
  • English Teaching Job in a Thai School, or if qualifications permit a job teaching Math, Science, Health, Sport or IT with a Salary between 30,000 - 35,000 Baht/Month
  • Paperwork processed for your pre and post departure Non-Immigrant B Visa, Work Permit & Teaching License + Reimbursements for visa extension and work permit costs after completion of 1 school year contract
  • Assistance finding accommodation-Rent & utilities are always a personal responsibility; however, they are very inexpensive!
  • In-country support 24/7 with English Speaking Staff and become a member of a vast network of foreign teachers

• 9-10 rating 94.12%
  • 7-8 rating 5.88%
  • Benefits 9.5
  • Facilities 9.4
Aleksei

Kids English

A very cool program that allowed me to open new horizons for myself. If you want to change your usual lifestyle and see real Asia, and not just tourist regions, then this program is for you. a sea of ​​motions, acquaintances and impressions is waiting for you. Seeing and experiencing a new culture and new people, plunging into the world of Asian food and courtesy - all this can be acquired by becoming a member of the program. If you do not want to sit in one place, but want to try yourself in a new role - you will not regret it, you can be sure!

Stuart

Good Program with supportive staff

I've been working through Kids English and it's been a great experience so far, starting with a couple days of training and info on Thai life and work culture was a great way to get used to the country before starting the job. They've also continued to be very supportive after I've moved to my teaching location, quickly answering any question I have and helping me sort out everything I need for the work permit, medical check, and other immigration stuff.

They also organised my travel to the training location from Bangkok as well as travel to my job location, which was a lot of help, and found an apartment that suited what I wanted. It's been easy and quick to ask questions I have about things I find with food, etc, and they're always glad to give a response really quick.

One extra thing however is that you might want to bring a little more money than they recommend (especially if you're buying a bike or scooter) since it might be a bit before you get the first full month's wages, depending on when you arrive.

I definitely recommend it though, especially if it's your first time in Thailand like me since the training had a lot of useful info about the country which I didn't know before.

Pros
  • Very supportive staff
  • Useful training days to learn Thai culture
  • They arranged the transport and an apartment that suited my needs well
Cons
  • maybe bring a little more money than is recommended, depending on spending habits
Anna Wudeama

The title is quite simple to understand

I had a unique experience with the Management and Staff. The Team was quite supportive with orientation, training, and interaction.
I had a serene environment for learning, and I made good friends.
My horizon was widened and it made me feel excited to meet the world in the area of education.
I was impressed with unique English Educational Camping Program for students at the high school which left and students and school yearning for more.
The experience was worth it and I urge you to give it a try.

Pros
  • The Organisation offer to ensure the best way to stay in Thailand.
  • It teaches how to fit in the area of interest; education, travel, teaching profession, exploring sites if attraction etc.
  • It has values of respect and good character.
Cons
  • Prohibits
  • anything
  • negative
Bencher

Science Teacher

As a first-timer working abroad is kinda a little bit worried because this is my first time. I found this agency/company that thought me a lot about the process from the start of my application. I felt comfortable and worried less. Until I came here to Thailand specifically in Sukhothai all staff are very friendly and approachable and you cannot feel that you were just like an applicant they showed and treated you like a family. I really like the way they assisted you and I really recommend them to work with. If you are looking for an agency that wants to guide you on your application here in Thailand I can tell this is the best company. Please continue your excellent service.

Thank you! KET

Pros
  • Approciable staff
  • Very good and comfortable accomodation
  • They offered free Thai class with certificate of completion
Quinn

Great help for first-time teachers

Kids English and their contacts throughout the country provided step-by-step guidance on all the logistics of getting established in Thailand: job placement, documents, apartment hunting, etc., and this assistance was essential during the complicated travel situation in 2021. In addition, KE's initiation program provided a great primer on language, food, banking, shopping, Thai culture, and more, all of which significantly eased the transition to my new position and set me at ease in my new city.

Pros
  • Greatly eases the burden of getting established in Thailand
  • Good English-speaking staff
  • Extensive network throughout Thailand
Cons
  • Sometimes a lack of transparency about placement details
Evan

Thailand Rural Life! Best thing I have ever experienced!

When I first found Kids English I was attracted by the price of the program and the reviews from past teachers!

Once we had go to the point where they were offering me teaching positions I had the choice between large cities or semi rural locations. I asked for the pros and cons of both and then went for a semi rural location.

I did this because Kids English said that the relationships I would build with the members of the community, my collogues at school and my students.

This has turned out to be 100% true! I have made such great friend with the Thai people I work with and the people in my community.

Every week I am invited to do something, be it a wedding or a trip to a national park or simply going for dinner. There isn't a moment that goes by where I don't have something to do at the weekend.

In contrast to people I meet during training who have gone to larger cities they haven't once been taken anywhere by their Thai collogues or friends.

I am thoroughly enjoying being in a semi rural area where everything is cheap, authentic and I never have a dull day!

Pros
  • Teacher training
  • 24/7 support
  • No stress about paperwork because Kids English helps with everything
Awe inspiring
Richard

Great Company-made my Thailand Journey Better

Kids English Thailand were fantastic! They provided support in areas that I couldn't believe! They have everything organised well and they have a very suppportive staff team. After completing the Teacher Training I felt prepared for my new role as an English teacher in Thailand. After the training, they drove me to my new province and they helped me find an apartment, helped me prepare everything I needed for the apartment, helped me during the signing of the contract with the landlord, and then they took me to my school and showed me around, introduced me to the staff team and the students, which made me feel more comfortable. I am grateful for the support of Kids English Thailand.

Pros
  • Teacher Training Course
  • Online resources
  • Great staff team
Cons
  • I would have preferred one extra days training, but that is from my personal perspective.
My first time eating durian, something I will never forget
Jonelle

From Beginning to End

Kids English Thailand provided support before I left SA, such as guidance about visas, whatto pack in my suitcase, a handy Pre-Departure Guide, this made me feel prepared once I landed in Bangkok.

KET then provideed support so that I could get to Sukhothai Province which is where their offices and training center are located. They provided accomodation, refreshments and lunch during the teacher training and the activities and excursion to a UNESCO World Heritage Site were really enjoyable and very insightful.

The teacher training was very useful and prepared me for starting my teaching journey in a Thai School and gave me an insight into Thai Culture and Thai Customs.

Once I finished my contract and returned home, I have been able to use Kids English Thailand as a reference for my futre job applications and they have always responded to every refrence request for me.

I am grateful for Kids English Thailand and their support from beginning to end.

Pros
  • Pre-Departure Support
  • Teacher Training Program
  • 24/7 support incase of emergencies