• Thailand

Age Max

Pricing

Salary / Benefits
30,000 THB - 35,000 THB per month
Upon completion of a full school year contract, the Visa Extension and Work Permit Costs will be reimbursed at a rate of 5,000 THB
Full School Year Contract
Possibility to continue in the same school or move to a new province for subsequent years
We provide references for your future employment opportunities
Two/Three Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai-As mentioned above:

Also, a Pre-Departure- a guidebook to prepare you for coming to Thailand. KET covers your travel from Bangkok to Sukhothai via bus. Accommodation in traditional Thai Teakwood farmhouses on KET's Organic vegetable farm for 2/3 days during training, with air-conditioning, a western-style toilet, and a warm shower. The training room has air conditioning and you will receive lunch plus access to refreshments during the training. You will receive a Thai Sim Card and aid you to activate it and you will be provided support to open a Personal Thai Savings Bank Account with a Visa ATM Card once you have your Thai Work Permit.
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Some Meals SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

A guide to prepare you for Thailand. Teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension are organized by KET- You will be 100% legal to work in Thailand, & reimbursement of 5,000 THB for 1-year contracts, which is the cost of visa extension and work permit.

What's Not Included
Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Travel Insurance
Jun 19, 2022
Jun 22, 2022
3 travelers are looking at this program

KET's Program is open for graduates in any field. The program provides meaningful work and travel opportunities via training and a salaried teaching job. KET ensures that you get your Visa, your teacher's license, work permit, and visa extension. Everything is organized by the KET Team so that you are 100% legal to work in Thailand.

KET’s training program provided over 2/3 days ensures you are adapted to live in Thailand, and fully prepared for the classroom.

As the Headquarters for KET is in the beautiful province of Sukhothai an excursion is included to an amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site-The Sukhothai Historical Park. You will wander through the 800-year-old ancient grounds of the first ever capital city of Thailand-The Dawn of Happiness!

Upon completion of the training program, KET then facilitates your travel to your new province, helps you move into your apartment, and introduces you to your new colleagues at your school.

Program Highlights

• Two/Three Day Training Course in the beautiful province of Sukhothai that introduces you to Thai Culture, Thai Language & Thai Schools, + an excursion to one of Thailand’s most impressive World Heritage Sites.
  • English Teaching Job in a Thai School, or if qualifications permit a job teaching Math, Science, Health, Sport or IT with a Salary between 30,000 - 35,000 Baht/Month
  • Paperwork processed for your pre and post departure Non-Immigrant B Visa, Work Permit & Teaching License + Reimbursements for visa extension and work permit costs after completion of 1 school year contract
  • Assistance finding accommodation-Rent & utilities are always a personal responsibility; however, they are very inexpensive!
  • In-country support 24/7 with English Speaking Staff and become a member of a vast network of foreign teachers

• 9-10 rating 93.33%
  • 7-8 rating 6.67%
  • Benefits 9.4
  • Facilities 9.4
Quinn

Great help for first-time teachers

Kids English and their contacts throughout the country provided step-by-step guidance on all the logistics of getting established in Thailand: job placement, documents, apartment hunting, etc., and this assistance was essential during the complicated travel situation in 2021. In addition, KE's initiation program provided a great primer on language, food, banking, shopping, Thai culture, and more, all of which significantly eased the transition to my new position and set me at ease in my new city.

Pros
  • Greatly eases the burden of getting established in Thailand
  • Good English-speaking staff
  • Extensive network throughout Thailand
Cons
  • Sometimes a lack of transparency about placement details
Evan

Thailand Rural Life! Best thing I have ever experienced!

When I first found Kids English I was attracted by the price of the program and the reviews from past teachers!

Once we had go to the point where they were offering me teaching positions I had the choice between large cities or semi rural locations. I asked for the pros and cons of both and then went for a semi rural location.

I did this because Kids English said that the relationships I would build with the members of the community, my collogues at school and my students.

This has turned out to be 100% true! I have made such great friend with the Thai people I work with and the people in my community.

Every week I am invited to do something, be it a wedding or a trip to a national park or simply going for dinner. There isn't a moment that goes by where I don't have something to do at the weekend.

In contrast to people I meet during training who have gone to larger cities they haven't once been taken anywhere by their Thai collogues or friends.

I am thoroughly enjoying being in a semi rural area where everything is cheap, authentic and I never have a dull day!

Pros
  • Teacher training
  • 24/7 support
  • No stress about paperwork because Kids English helps with everything
Awe inspiring
Richard

Great Company-made my Thailand Journey Better

Kids English Thailand were fantastic! They provided support in areas that I couldn't believe! They have everything organised well and they have a very suppportive staff team. After completing the Teacher Training I felt prepared for my new role as an English teacher in Thailand. After the training, they drove me to my new province and they helped me find an apartment, helped me prepare everything I needed for the apartment, helped me during the signing of the contract with the landlord, and then they took me to my school and showed me around, introduced me to the staff team and the students, which made me feel more comfortable. I am grateful for the support of Kids English Thailand.

Pros
  • Teacher Training Course
  • Online resources
  • Great staff team
Cons
  • I would have preferred one extra days training, but that is from my personal perspective.
1 person found this review helpful.
My first time eating durian, something I will never forget
Jonelle

From Beginning to End

Kids English Thailand provided support before I left SA, such as guidance about visas, whatto pack in my suitcase, a handy Pre-Departure Guide, this made me feel prepared once I landed in Bangkok.

KET then provideed support so that I could get to Sukhothai Province which is where their offices and training center are located. They provided accomodation, refreshments and lunch during the teacher training and the activities and excursion to a UNESCO World Heritage Site were really enjoyable and very insightful.

The teacher training was very useful and prepared me for starting my teaching journey in a Thai School and gave me an insight into Thai Culture and Thai Customs.

Once I finished my contract and returned home, I have been able to use Kids English Thailand as a reference for my futre job applications and they have always responded to every refrence request for me.

I am grateful for Kids English Thailand and their support from beginning to end.

Pros
  • Pre-Departure Support
  • Teacher Training Program
  • 24/7 support incase of emergencies
Helena

Highly recommend

Wrote coming to Thailand KET was very helpful and provided a lot of information. After arriving in Thailand and finishing my quarantine KET arranged for a bus transport to Sukhothai and a training period. It was very informative and a lot of fun! After that they drove me to my school and my accommodation.
They have been helping me with my documents, the school, transport and accommodation. There is no curriculum but KET has provided access to a drive with lesson plans to draw inspiration from. I did wish that I was staying in a bigger city because now I live in a farmers village and there is literally nothing to do here but luckily the big city is only a half hour drive away. I highly recommend this program but maybe be sure to ask for a school in a province city.

Pros
  • Nice people
  • Great learning opportunity
  • Very hot
Cons
  • Small village / boredom
  • Very very hot
Sihle

Kids English Program

The company made life easy. They assisted with transportation from the airport and maintained communication throughout the whole process. They also offered accommodation during training which made life easy. You are able to rest and walk to the office. Traveling around can be difficult and going to the different offices for work permits etc can be scary. You get assisted with work permits, hospital visits and anything to ease my mind.

All in all I am truly grateful for their excellent work.

Pros
  • Training
  • Education on history of Thailand
  • Friendship
Cons
  • None
  • None
  • None
Kyal

Excellent program with an amazing team

Joshua

Kid's English Thailand - A Great Recruitment Agency

Leading up to my arrival in Thailand, Kid's English did an awesome job handling my visa application and placement at a school. They collected all the necessary documents and the visa application went very smoothly.

After arriving in Bangkok, they booked my bus ticket to their Headquarters in Sukhothai, checked up on me, and made sure I was okay every step of the way.

The training programme they provided was solid and has been very useful.

They continue to provide me with excellent support, whenever an issue arises I know they're just a message away.

I would highly recommend using the Kid's English Thailand agency if you are considering teaching in Thailand. They're an amazing team and the move here would undoubtedly have been more difficult without their assistance.

Pros
  • Friendly team
  • Excellent support