Vietnam is currently one of the best locations in the world to Teach English Abroad. Thanks to a strong job market and low cost of living, most people are able to comfortably cover their living expenses with extra money leftover for savings, travel, etc. With a fascinating local culture, some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world and easy access to the rest of Southeast Asia, Vietnam is an ideal destination for anyone looking to explore this unique region.
The LanguageCorps TESOL program to teach in Vietnam begins with a four-week, 120 hour TESOL training and certification course in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The course includes 20 hours of teaching practice with local students. During and following the training program, LanguageCorps will help participants to find a paid job teaching English in Vietnam.
- Lifetime job-finding assistance
- Internationally accredited TESOL certificate
- Enjoy a broad range of activities, including excursions to famous attractions
- Broaden your professional contacts by creating a network with other LanguageCorps teachers
- Prepare for a successful, highly rewarding teaching career anywhere in the world