Multiple Locations +3

Pricing

Self-paced (online) TESOL: $998 US
Virtual Tesol: $1250 US
Face to face TESOL:$1798

Full relocation: A fully inclusive relocation package with guaranteed job in a leading language centre with all required paperwork, housing assistance, a city tour, in-country support, lesson plans/training, discounted tours and travel, help with finding Vietnamese lessons, answering all questions and emails, medical insurance, how to get your motorbike license in Vietnam and on-going support and assistance. The price for this is $1200US. If you purchase together with the TESOL, you will receive a $100 discount.
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Wifi
What's Included (Extra)

Depends on which package, please enquire for details.

What's Not Included
Airfare Domestic Airfare Airport Transfers Meals SIM cards Travel Insurance
Sep 16, 2021
Dec 20, 2021
10 travelers are looking at this program

Assistance with everything you need. Arrive with your documents ready to go, all packed with the essentials and nothing left at home, have a job ready and waiting paying at least $1200-$1400 US per month, move into your new home hassle-free (I'll do the searching and hard work for you) and have a clear idea of your surroundings within 24 hours of arrival due to our city tour and much more!
Get TESOL qualified by the Australian Government for a TEFL course that will be internationally recognised and help you get a job anywhere in the world. This course is face to face (or can be done online self paced or virtually) and includes teacher training and practice with real students and feedback from a trained ESL (English as a Second Language) professional. Get dedicated job assistance in Vietnam or Cambodia and free accommodation throughout the course. Make friends and meet other teachers at the welcome dinner and drinks and take an inclusive city tour of your chosen destination.

Program Highlights

• SUPER service- Specialised (only in Vietnam), Unique (a number of options to suit you), Personlised (You still have choice), Empathetic (I know how you feel) Reliable (Trusted, honest partners ready to help you whenever you need it!)
  • Welcome meal to meet new friends and teachers and city tour
  • Dedicated job assistance in country of your choice!
  • Exceptional customer service and teacher support
  • Complete online self paced or virtually through Zoom also!

• 9-10 rating 88.24%
  • Academic Rigor 7.6
  • Job Assistance 9.9
Erin

Perfect service!

Georgie was so helpful throughout every phase of completing the TESOL and applying for jobs. With Covid affecting my ability to go to Vietnam, she instead offered full relocation to other countries at no extra cost. The AVSE TESOL course is 10/10: each module is helpful and informative and the content is also peppered with humour which makes it all the better. There are great videos of teaching examples and a good portion of the assessment content is your own pretend teaching. At first I found this really difficult but it is actually the best thing to prepare you for the classroom and now I feel comfortable teaching a whole class of kids! I can’t recommend Georgie and TFV enough!

Harry

Above and Beyond!

Teacher's Friend goes above and beyond in their instruction and support for guiding you during your ESL journey. Georgie is very knowledgeable about teaching ESL and the teaching industry on a global level. Whilst her focus is on teaching in Cambodia and Vietnam, she has been invaluable in helping us look at other countries in Asia where we were looking to teach. During the course Georgie has been a very helpful and friendly tutor who never makes you feel inadequate during her feedback. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who has a desire to teach abroad or relocate to a different country!

David

Excellent all around

Georgie is a really great and knowledgeable trainer! I’ve learned a lot about ESL teaching from her and the course material, and not once did I feel lost or overwhelmed under her guidance. All around, my experience thus far has been absolutely fantastic, and I can’t imagine the kinds of opportunities it will provide as I near the completion of my certification. Georgie’s business is small but it’s a growing one, and the level of personalization she offers to each client has far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her services if you are looking to make a change in your life!

Antonia
No, I don't recommend this program

Excellent and friendly service!

Georgie has been so supportive and informative throughout the whole experience and guided me through all of my decision making. She has a wealth of knowledge that removes so many of the scary and unknown aspects of making a big life change and has made everything so much more manageable and fun. She always has time for you and gives answers to questions pretty much immediately (and I fired a lot of them at her!).

I've had a really positive experience working with her so would definitely recommend :)

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
I didn't have many of these but the quitting of my job and moving abroad part was the time of most uncertainty. I had complete faith that Georgie would find me a great position and would give it her all to make sure I was happily settled so that removed a lot of stress from the process.
Nicholas

Great learning experience

Georgie is really helpful and this program is very flexible! Working 11+ hours a day in a kitchen can make it hard to stay motivated during the weekend to still do homework. Georgie is a big help in making with feel very interesting and she is also very intuitive when reviewing. The program is very interactive and has made it really easy for a beginner in teaching such as I to be able to pick up what I need to know. I've learned a lot in the past year about ESL and hope to have this program help me I my future.

Jose

My experience with TFV and Georgie

I tried a few of the more popular ESL options available and my experiences range from being either ignored or being told I don't meet their criteria because of my passport. Meeting with Georgie was such a humanizing experience. Georgie helped make my ESL journey feel like an adventure instead of a chore. The TESOL program and Georgie's feedback helped me challenge myself and discover new talents. I'm really glad I joined. As the pandemic slowly comes to an end and the world starts to heal again, I'm really excited as to where these newfound skills will lead me.

TFV provides a unique and personal experience, at no point during the program did I feel like a number in somebody's daily quota. This program will teach you important leadership skills that certainly apply to multiple facets in life.
Dale

My experience and thoughts of TFV

The experience I have had with the TFV program has been a great one. Even though I haven't had my certificate yet, I have comfortably been guided through the theory course and learned new tips and tricks by my tutor, Georgie. She's just great at teaching and doesn't give up, even if you are a little handful like me 😁
Thank you for getting me this far, I really cannot wait to actually teach and travel around the world.
If there are people who are 50/50 about doing this course, I recommend you guys to make the jump. You will meet lots of new people, travel and share your own knowledge with other people. It is a once in a life time opportunity, so do it with TFV.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Recording my first teaching lesson, I found it nerve-racking and couldn't talk to the camera.
Ciaran

Teachers Friend Vietnam

We had an excellent experience with Georgie and Teachers' Friend Vietnam. Once we found her website and watched a few of her videos we knew we would contact her for advice on our trip to Vietnam and we weren't disappointed. Through emails and skype she gave us honest, detailed advice on the best way to proceed with our plans. She has extensive knowledge of the practicalities of teaching in Vietnam and has many contacts in the area. You always feel you are being given advice that's above board and practical. We would strongly recommend Georgie for anyone thinking of heading to Vietnam to teach.